Just a girl

Chapter 5

~~Sam's POV~~

      I was still on Niall's lap out front on the stairs. I didn't want to move, everything just seemed so perfect. I looked down at my phone, then up at Niall. "It's 11:11, make a wish" I said

     He smiled at me, "Okay." 

      "So...." 

      "Hmm?" He looked down at me curiously

     "What did you wish for?" I winked

     "Nothing" He said

     "Wait! Why?" he asked disappointed

     "You're already here in my arms, so there's nothing else to wish for." he blushed and smiled

     "You're so cheesy, but that was sweet." I laughed. "Can we go back inside? I can't feel my legs I'm so cold." 

      "Does that mean I have to carry you if you cant feel your legs?" he laughed. 

     "No, I can walk. I'm heavy anyway, I don't think you'd want to carry me.." Before I knew it, Niall was carrying me inside

     "Love, you're as light as a feather" he said and kissed my forehead. We got back to the room and everybody was shocked to see us. 

     "We thought you guys ran off to get a hotel room or something kinky!" Harry shouted while Sara, holding his hand, giggled. I winked at her, and she blushed. I looked over to see Zayn and Bri passed out on the sofa. Nikki and Louis were cracking jokes back and forth. Liam and Ali were making out in the corner of the room.  At least I wasn't the only one kissing someone I just met. Niall led me over to a recliner and had me sit on his lap. 

     "Can I have your number now?" Niall smiled. I shook my head and he seemed a bit taken back. 

     I leaned into his ear, "You have to earn it first" I winked. Then he took my hand and took me to the stage. "Why are we here?" I asked confused.

     "You said I have to earn your number, so here we are" he grabbed his guitar and sat on the couch left on the stage after the performance. He patted the seat, so I walked over and sat down. He started strumming "What Makes You Beautiful", then began singing along. 

     "You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door-or-or. Don't need makeup, to cover up. Being the way that you are is eno-o-ough. Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you. Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know-ow-ow, you don't know you're beautiful-oh-oh, that's what makes you beautiful"

     I smiled and kissed him. I don't even know for how long, all I know is that I'm giving this boy my number. 

     Niall deepened the kiss, he pulled me on top of him as he layed on the couch. He smiled during the kiss, which just made me smile back. Soon his tongue was in my mouth, turning this kiss into a french one. I felt his hands on my waist and I was twisting my fingers through his hair. 

     "Let's keep it PG!" a familiar voice screemed. It was Zayn and Bri. I guess they had woken up from their nap. I was still on top of Niall, I just looked down t him smiling and giggling. He was blushing because we'd been caught. 

     "You're eyes are beautiful, I keep getting lost in them." he said seriously. I gave him a small peck on the lips and got off of him. He moaned in disappointment. "Did I earn your number?" he laughed

     "You didn't have to earn it in the first place, I was just kidding" I laughed. He frowned at me. "857-934-8204" I said

     "Huh? 

     "Babe, that's my number."  He laughed and then handed me his phone expecting me to put it in myself. I looked at the time and my eyes bugged out. 

     "What's wrong?" he asked

     "It's 11:45, we've been at it for a half hour..." I laughed

     "Best half hour of my life" he winked. I heard this growling sound, it sounded like an earthquake. 

     "Did you hear that?" I questioned. He laughed

     "That was my stomach." he sighed, "I'm kind of hungry...."

     "Kinda? It sounds like you could eat a cow." I giggled. Then he smiled and chased my back to the room. I was just about to open the door when he caught up to me. He grabbed my waist and pulled me right up against him. I turned around and looked right into his eyes and smiled. 

     "Sam..." he said quietly

     "Yeah?"

     "I, uh. I really like you. Like, like like. Like more than a friend.I don't want to leave you tonight, I want to stay with you" he said. I blushed. I pushed up onto my tippy toes and gently kissed him, then turned around and walked through the door. 

~~Niall's POV~~

    Why didn't she say she liked me back. Oh God, she doesn't like me back. She probably thinks I'm a loser. Besides, she's way to beautiful to be with a guy like me. But that kiss earlier, she couldn't have been faking that. That was a real kiss. Oh who knows. It's not like I'm in love with her, right? 

     Holy shit, I'm in love with her. How can I let this happen? I can't be in love with her, I leave to go to Texas tomorrow, I cant just fall in love and never see her again. We're rarely in Jersey too. What am I going to do? I'll have to talk to Liam, he's good with relationship stuff. 

     "Niall?" Sam asked

     "Yes, love?" 

     "I really like you too" she smiled and I kissed her every so lightly. 

     She likes me! I can't believe someone as gorgeous as her could like me! I can't stop smiling, come on Niall. Get a hold of yourself. It's just a girl...just a girl, what am I talking about? She's the most amazing, sweetest, prettiest girl. I'm fan girling over a girl. I need help. Serious help