Awkward

Chapter 6

~~Sam's POV~~

    "WAIT!" I screamed causing the bus to come to a halt, making everyone fly forward. Everybody looked at me.

      "What?!" Ali screamed.

      "We need clothes! We can't go away without clothes!" I yelled. The girls had a shocked expression on their faces, they knew I was right.

     "Then we'll bring you to your house, just show us the way." Zayn said laughing. Before I knew it, we were at our house. We ran inside to our rooms and began to pack. All of a sudden a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around and saw Niall looking at me laughing. 

     "Did I scare you?" he giggled. 

     "Uh, yes. I nearly screamed." I laughed. He looked into my eyes and kissed me. I lifted my arms and put them around his neck and moved my fingers through his hair. His hands were on my waist and he smiled. I pulled away and bit my lip. "I have to pack, sit down it'll only take a few minutes." I pushed him onto my bed. I walked into the bathroom to gather some things. 

     "Who's this?" I heard him ask. I walked into the room and saw him looking at the picture of my sister and I. 

     "Oh, that's Holly. She's my sister, or at least she was...she died a few years ago. She had brain cancer." I started crying. Niall walked over to me and hugged me tight. 

     "It's okay, I wont ask about it anymore" he whispered. 

     "No, it's fine. I just miss her, a lot. She was my best friend. She understood me. We did everything together." I cried. 

      "How old was she...when she passed." he asked quietly. 

      "18, she would be 20 now." Niall cradled me in his arms, saying it's okay over and over again. "But what hurt the most, was that I didn't get to say goodbye. We were in a fight and weren't talking. When I got the call that she passed I thought it was all my fault." I looked down at the cuts on my wrist, putting my hand over it so Niall couldn't see them. I stopped crying and went back to packing. Once I finished, he took my bags and brought them out to the bus. "Thanks Niall" I kissed him on the cheek and got on the bus. 

     "What took you guys so long?" Harry asked winking at me and Niall. 

     "No! We didn't get kinky!" I said laughing and everybody joined. 

      "We were just talking about something..." Niall looked at me and grabbed my hand and I smiled. 

      "So you're going out?!" Sara yelled. My eyes bugged out.

      "NO! We were talking about Holly" I said. Sara walked over and hugged me and rubbed my back. I think she knew I was crying. She smiled and walked back to Harry and sat on his lap. I winked at her and she blushed. "I'm still tired." I yawned. 

     "Come with me" Niall whispered in my ear and dragged me out of the lounge and into a small room. It was very cramped and there were 5 bunks on either side. Each had a curtain for privacy. Niall climbed onto the second bunk and I climbed in after him. I snuggled up close to him. My head on his chest and his arm around my waist. Soon I was asleep and he was too. 

-;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;-

     ~~Niall's POV~~

    I woke up many hours later and looked down. There she was, I wasn't dreaming. I held her tight and she smiled up at me. I felt her stretch, it was so damn cute. I kissed her forehead.