Scars

Chapter 10

~~Niall's POV~~

     I woke up and looked down. A gorgeous beauty was asleep in my arms. Sam. The beautiful name brought a smile to my face. I didn't want to mess this relationship up with her. I can't let her go. You don't know how badly I want to be with her. It's been 3 days since I knocked her down in that arena. 3 days since I listened to her beautiful voice, and amazing talent. 3 days since I felt love. 

     Oh God. I said love. I love her? How is that possible? Niall, get a hold of yourself. 

     I looked around the room to see Zayn and Bri cuddling on the couch, fast asleep. Liam and Ali asleep in Liam's bed. Nikki and Louis sleeping on the ground, but there was no Sara and Harry. I leaned over to grab my phone. 

1 missed call, and 5 new texts. All from Harry, I read the texts.

From Hazza: 

Went to catch a movie with my girl. She forgives me. Praise the Lord! xx

From Hazza:

Asleep in the girl's room tonight. See you in the morning! xx

The rest were mostly the same. I set my phone down and pulled Sam closer to me causing me to fall back asleep. 

-;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;-

"Niall. Niall. Niall! NIALL!!!" 

I jumped and opened my eyes. I saw Harry standing there, straddled over Louis and Nikki who were asleep on the floor. 

"What do you want?" I groaned. 

"Come with me, we need to talk." he said excitedly. So I got up quietly, trying not to wake Sam up and stumbled out of the room. Harry pulled me into the small dining area in the suite. "Everything's cool with me and Sara." he smiled. 

"Well that's good" I laughed. "So what did you two do last night?"

"Well I carried her back into the hotel and we got into the lift. But then it got stuck, so we were trapped for about an hour. We got to talking, and I told her what happened and I apologized over 100 times. She accepted it of course, I'm Harry Styles, no one can stay mad at me." he laughed. I shook my head, oh his ego made me laugh sometimes. 

"Then?" I winked at him. Then we burst out laughing when he wiggled his eyebrows. 

"We...uh sorta...started making out in the elevator. Then the doors opened on us and the repair man just stood there in shock at us." he hung his head. I tried not to laugh, but I failed miserably. I died laughing so hard I was on the floor, then remembering about me and Sam last night getting caught, I got quiet. "We left for a movie after that, but didn't really watch it, if you know what I mean." he winked. "We came back at like midnight and our door was locked, so I stayed with her in her bed for the night. What did you do last night?" he asked me. Oh god, this is going to be awkward. 

"After we came back from the cafe we decided to take a little swim..." I started. "But the pool was closed, so we had to sneak one. I pushed her into the pool, then she pulled me in  with her. Then she crawled out and turned off the lights and jumped back in. Then we started kissing, then making out. After about 20 minutes, Paul found us and kicked us out..." I sighed. Harry looked at me, trying to hold back his laughing. "Go ahead, laugh" 

He fell to the floor, clutching his stomach as he laughed so hard. "You..got caught...by...Paul!" I tried to say in between laughs. 

"Yeah. Well you got caught making out in an elevator so shut up!" I yelled. He got quiet.