They're On The Prowl

Chapter 18

~~Sam's POV~~

     Today's the day we leave Hawaii. So much has happened here, it's hard to say goodbye. From Harry confessing his love for me, to Niall and Sara dating, and Liam and Kait. Oh and not to forget Louis and Madison. I don't want to leave, I consider this beach house my own. We decided on staying here for breakfast, but we leave after. We all gathered around the table and stuffed our faces. Once we finished, I decided to take one last walk on the beach. 

      I stopped in the spot where Harry told me he loved me. The spot where my life practically changed. The spot where I fell in love with my best friend. I smiled at the memories, and sat down. I had this stupid smile playing on my face.

"What are you smiling at?" a familiar voice asked. I looked up and saw Harry standing there. He sat down next to me and pecked my cheek.

"This spot, it just makes me smile." I laughed. He looked at me confused, but then nodded and smiled. 

"This is where it happened?" He asked making sure. I smiled and nodded. He stood up and held his hand out to help me up. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and just stared into his eyes. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. It wasn't a make out kiss, it was just a passionate I love you kiss. I smiled and Harry did too. I pulled back and got lost in his eyes. 

"I'm going to miss this place." I sighed.

"We'll come back, I promise." he said, kissing me on the forehead. I hugged him and then started walking back up to the house. "I love you"

"I love you more" I said nudging him. He stopped and hugged me tight around my waist from behind. 

"I highly doubt that" he said whispering in my ear. It make me shiver. He let go and we kept walking. 

     We got back to the house and our bags were already loaded in the car. All that was left were Harry and I. We piled into the car, everybody staring at us. 

"Did you use protection?" Louis blurted out. I blushed and so did Harry.

"We didn't have sex Louis." I said shaking my head. "We were on the beach talking." 

"Not always talking" Harry winked. I blushed and he started laughing. 

bzz.bzz.bzz. 

My phone vibrated. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket, I had a text. It was from an unknown number. I must have read the text 10 times, my eyes never left the screen.

"Better watch your back little girl. We're coming for you, and your little friends. xoxo- Ali&Nikki"

Then everything went black. 

     I woke up in a hospital bed. I let out a moan, and put my hand to my head. It was throbbing, and I had the most horrific headache. 

"What happened?" I managed to say. I sat up in my bed and looked to see Sara and Harry standing over me. 

"You were in the car, then you just collapsed onto the floor." Sara sighed handing me water. I drank it and looked at Harry, he was staring at me with a blank expression. 

"Sara, can I have some alone time with Sam?" Harry asked. Sara nodded and kissed my forehead, then left the room. 

"How long was I out?" I questioned Harry. 

"A few hours." He said, still showing no emotion. 

"Babe, what's wrong?" I asked.

"After you fainted, I picked up your phone to call 911. But I saw that text you got. Why didn't you tell me?" He asked harshly. I winced at the thought of the message.