Locked Up

Chapter 24

~~Sam's POV~~

     All I remember is turning around and seeing two figures before falling to the ground in pain. Everything went black, but I opened my eyes for a quick second. Sara was laying beside me, I struggled to lift my arm but I did. I placed it on top of Sara's hand, and held it there. My surroundings started to fade away, the sounds, the smells, the sights. Everything was gone, my eyelids became heavy and then they fell closed. 

-;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;- -;-

      My head was throbbing, I tried to lift my arm to touch it but something was keeping my arm in place. I felt a liquid fall down the side of my head, blood. I managed to open my eyes. I was alone, well I thought I was. I twisted my head around and I saw Sara. Her eyes bugged out when she saw me, then a tear started to fall from her eye. She was tied to a chair with rope and her mouth was taped shut. She had blood running down her face too. That's when I saw the wound, it was huge. It was as if her skull had been cracked and a piece fell out. Most of the blood was dry but the wound was still fresh. The flesh was disgusting to look at. 

      We were alone in this room together. The room was dirty and dusty. It had a bathroom and 1 window. The window was nailed shut and there were bars on it. There was no way out of this room. There were two beds pushed against the wall. They had no sheets, or duvets leaving us to freeze overnight. There was no food or water either. I looked at the clock on the wall, it was 5:30 pm.

      I tried to speak through the tape but it was no use. Then I remembered a trick Bri taught me, I began to lick the tape to wet the stickiness. Soon it fell off my face.

"Sara!" I screamed. She looked at me in fear. Then began to struggle her way out of the rope. She was so skinny that the rope was tied around her body numerous times, it would be impossible to get out. I wasn't the skinniest of girls, I had more meat on my bones. I slowly began to slip my way out of the rope. It burned due to the fact the rope was digging into my skin. Finally after 10 minutes I got my right arm free. I started removing the rope from my legs and neck. I pressed my hand against my head. It stung and hurt like hell. I took my hand off and brought it to my eyes. My hand was covered in blood. I ripped a piece of my shirt off and wrapped it around the wound so it would get infected. I ripped off a second piece for Sara's head.

     I tried to walk over to her, but I was so dizzy I kept falling over. I began to crawl, and as soon as I got to her I started peeling away the tape. 

"Sam!" Sara yelled. "Where are we?" 

"I- I don't know." I responded. Sara looked out the window as I teared the rope away, untying her. I took the cloth and secured it around her wound. 

"I think we're in the everglades." she said silently. 

"Correct. Good job." a voice said from the door. I turned to see who it was. Was I really seeing this? This can't be real, she can't be in Florida.

"Ali?" I questioned squinting my eyes at the figure. 

"Duh. You really can be a dumb ass sometimes." she chuckled. Then another girl popped up behind her. 

"Oh, you're awake." the girl smiled deviously. They're both here?

"Nikki?" Sara asked. 

"The one and only." Nikki winked. "Wondering why you're here? Wondering how you got here?" Sara and I nodded. 

"You don't deserve to have those boys. If you were our real friends, you would have came home with us. If you were our real friends, you wouldn't be here." Ali started.