Epilogue

Chapter 29

~~Sam's POV~~

-;--;--;--;--;--;--;-4 years later-;--;--;--;--;--;--;-

"Aunt Sammi" a high pitched voice called. I opened my eyes to see a little girl standing next to my bed. 

"Hi Nicole." I smiled giving her a quick peck on the cheek. "What's up?"

"Do you know where mum is?" she asked. I shook my head. 

"Try the sun room, she likes it in there." I instructed and off she went.

    Nicole is Sara and Niall's daughter. They had her a year after we moved in. I'm Nicole's godmother, Harry's her godfather. But we treat her as if she was our own child. Nicole looks more like Niall, but has a personality like Sara. She's 3 years old now and surprisingly pretty mature. Oh and she LOVES food. 

     Niall and Sara got married shortly after realizing that Sara was pregnant. They got married on May 25, the day she met Niall. I thought it was sweet to do it that day. They went on a honeymoon to Aruba, and were gone for 2 weeks. 4 months after they got home, Sara went into labor and had Nicole. We turned one of they guest rooms into the baby room. Now they still live in the house with Harry and I, but the others moved out. 

     Harry moved in with me 5 months after returning from the states. He shared a home with Louis first, so he gave Louis and Madison the flat for themselves. They moved there quickly. Harry and I are the only couple that aren't married and don't have a child. It doesn't bother me though because I still have my nephews and neices running around. 

     Louis and Madison got married the same year as Niall and Sara. They married on September 24 and honeymooned in Italy. When they came home they found out that Madison was pregnant. Sara and Madison called each other Prego Pals until Sara had her baby. In June, Madison gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. She named her Brielle. She's  almost 3, so she can talk and walk. She's like a disaster waiting to happen. She's always breaking things and blaming it on her dad. Ever since she started to eat solid foods, she's always eating carrots. Just like her dad. 

     Liam and Kait moved into Liam's flat, which is down the street. Liam proposed to her 2 days after moving in together. They got married August 10 and honeymooned in Paris. They returned home 1 week later. They called us all to join them for dinner at some fancy restaurant. There, they broke the news, letting us know that Kait was pregnant with a baby boy. She had her baby in May and named is Michael. Not long after having Michael, Liam wanted another baby. They had their second baby last April. It was a girl named Brooklyn. Liam wants another kid, but Kait's making him wait until the 2 children grow up a little more. Michael looks like his daddy, he's quite the leader too. Brooklyn looks exactly like her mum. 

     That leaves Zayn. Zayn met a girl 2 years ago, and they quickly got married in Cancun. Zayn still lives around the corner, so he and his wife come to visit almost every day. His wife's name is Carly. She's really nice and sweet and really pretty. We've got really close over the years and she's now one of my best friends. She is pregnant right now, and is really hormonal. I stand my distance when she's in one of her 'moods'. 

"Good morning beautiful." Harry said in his morning voice. I turned to face him, he had a cheesy grin on his face.

"Morning handsome." I winked and pecked his lips. 

"I have a surprise for you." he whispered. 

"And that is?" I asked anxiously. He chuckled and sat up.

"Now if I told you it wouldn't be a surprise would it?" he said. I rolled my eyes and went into the bathroom to get changed. 

"Harry, where are all my things?" I called.