Just a Dream

Chapter 25

~~Sam's POV~~

     It was dark and misty, rain falling down from the sky. I was alone walking in the woods. I could hear someone behind me, but I didn't dare turn around. I was soaked in sweat and rain, covered in mud. My vision was blurred causing me to run into trees, and trip and fall constantly. I was weak, making it hard for me to walk, and running was just torture. My hair stuck to my face, covering my eyes. I have no idea where I am, or how I got here. 

"Why are you running? I just want to play." the person from behind said. My heart began to beat really fast. I started shaking and I was paralyzed. I stood there, eyes bugged out and unable to turn around. "There you are!" the voice called. 

"Who are you?" I cried. I could hear the crackle of the leaves getting louder, and the feeling of the person's presence was getting greater. 

"I'll give you one guess." the person whispered on my neck. I knew that voice better than anything. 

It was Harry. 

"Harry, why are you doing this?" I asked breathing shakily. He chuckled.

"I only want to play with the girl who cheated on me." he paused  "With my best mate, if I do add."

"I didn't mean to, Harry. Just... just leave me alone." I stuttered. His hands started to travel down my sides and stopped by my stomach. He let out a sigh. "Harry, what are you doing?" I asked nervously. He chuckled once again.

"This." he said as he stabbed something into my side. I coughed up blood and looked down. He stabbed me with a knife. He began to laugh as I fell to my knees in pain.

"Wh-why." I moaned coughing up more blood. I held my hand to the wound. I could feel the wetness of the blood underneath my hand.

"I don't like sluts, especially ones who cheat." he laughed.

"Good job Harry." I heard a female's voice say. I back up against a tree and looked at Harry and the girl. It was Sara.

"S-sara?" I sputtered, blood pouring from the corners of my mouth. She giggled and nodded. Harry put his arm around her waist and smiled evilly at me.

"You really think I liked you? After you stole Harry from me?" she laughed even more.

"B-but how c-can you do t-this?" Everything was becoming even more blurry, and I kept zoning in and out of consciousness.

"No one liked you. No one could stand to see your face. This was all a trap from the beginning. These relationships were all fake, just distractions so we could plan revenge." Harry grinned. "I never loved you Sam. Neither did Niall or Zayn. It was all planned from the day after the concert."

A single tear fell from my eye and then I was done. Dead. Gone. Bye.

      My eyes burst open, I was covered in sweat. I was crying and gasping for air. My body was shaking uncontrollably.

"Oh my god, Sam what's wrong?!" Harry yelled coming over to me. I hopped off the bed and ran to the corner.

"Harry, stay away from me!" I screamed. I was backed up against the wall.

"Sam, what happened?" I asked walking closer. I shook my head and sobbed. I slid down the wall, the corner hugging me in tight. I pulled my legs up and hugged them close.