Dare Gone Wrong

Chapter 7

~~Sam's POV~~

     Harry hasn't left my side since we kissed. Niall has noticed it too, so he's become very protective of me. He's always holding my hand and kissing me, even though we aren't dating he acts like we are. I don't know why he just doesn't ask me out yet. But it's Niall, so who knows. 

     Sara hasn't noticed him though, she likes him so much that she has no clue what's actually going on. Maybe I should talk to Harry about it. We just got to Texas a few minutes ago, and now we are going to our hotel room. Niall has his arm around my waist, but won't keep his eyes off of Harry who keeps staring at me. 

     Finally, we're at the room. Girls in one room, guys in the other...not that it's going to stay like that though. I walked inside and picked the bed closest to the window and jumped on it. Soon Niall walked in the room and tackled me down on the bed. 

"I can't believe I'm here. In Texas. With you. You're Niall Horan, every girl wishes she could be wi-" Niall cut me off by kissing me. 

"I know" he laughed and kissed me again. "Dreams really do come true" he said and I blushed. "I'm going to go take a shower, care to join?" He winked. I shook my head and laughed. Then I pushed him out of the room as I went to go unpack. 

*knock.knock*

"Doors open!" I shouted. And in walked Harry. "What's up?" I asked nervously.

"We need to talk" he said sheepishly

"What about?" I really knew what it was about, but I couldn't let him know. 

"The...the kiss..." he said in a hushed tone. 

"What about it? It was a dare, so I kissed you. That's it." I said

"No, there's more to it.That kiss was more than just a dare. There was a spark. It means something about me and you..." he said moving closer to me. 

"Harry, I like Niall. Not you" I said sternly.

"And I like Sara! But I kinda sorta like you too.." he said quietly. "That kiss.It was special. I realized I like you more than a friend." 

"Harry, you're my friend and Sara's boyfriend. And that's final."

"Sara is not my girlfriend. I didn't ask her out yet." he yelled.

"Look you just said 'yet'!" I screamed. "You obviously like her more than me! Forget about the kiss, and go passionately kiss her! You're thoughts will completely change about me"  I pointed to the door and he stammered out, slamming the door behind him. But soon he ran back in and grabbed my waist pulling me forward. Then he started to kiss me.

"W-what?!" Niall yelled looking at me and Harry kissing. I struggled to push Harry away but he wouldn't move, so I kneed him in the balls. He let go allright, and fell to the ground groaning. I ran over to Niall and pulled him out into the hall.

~~Niall's POV~~

    I walked in Sam's room to a horrifying sight. She was making out with Harry! 

"W-what?" I yelled. Then Sam tried to push Harry away, he wouldn't budge. So she hit him right in the balls. Then ran right after me, pulling me into the hall. "Why were you kissing him?! You like Harry? What's going on?!" I stuttered. She looked at me, I knew I couldn't stay mad at her but I had to try.