Hello's and Goodbye's

Chapter 14

~~Niall's POV~~

   I woke up next to the most outstanding girl in the world. Her eyes were clearer than the Caribean Ocean, they melted my heart. Her laugh just made me smile. When we kissed I felt sparks, unlike when I kissed Sam. This was different. I think I might ask her out. She's beautiful.

"Morning" Sara said looking up at me. She smiled and snuggled closer to me. 

"Good morning gorgeous" I said kissing her forehead. Just kissing her forehead makes me like her more. I saw her blush and I laughed. I should ask her on a date tonight. "Wear something nice tonight" I whispered in her ear. She looked up at me confused.

 "What are you talking about?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows. I laughed at her.

"We're going on a date, love" I smiled. She looked at me surprised and smiled. I looked over and saw that Ali and Liam were missing. I crawled off the floor and walked over to the window. They were on the beach, yelling at each other. Liam turned and started walking away, down the beach. Ali ran up towards the house, crying. She ran through the back door and to her room. I out the door and to Liam who was sitting on beach, his head in his knees. 

"Liam! What happened mate?" I ran up to him, he was crying. I put my arm around his shoulder.

"Ali...sh-she cheated on me." he cried. I was shocked, why would she do that? 

"Well, how do you know?" I asked sympathetically. He picked his head up and looked at me, tears racing down his face. 

"I heard her on the phone early this morning. She was flirting with some guy, saying how she was going to have sex with him tonight. She saw me standing there and followed me to the beach. She was making up all these excuses. I just told her to leave, I don't want her here on tour. I don't need her to hold me back." he sobbed. I hugged him. "Can I just have some alone time?" he asked sniffing. I nodded and started walking back to the house. 

~~Liam's POV~~

     I sat there crying on the beach. Why would she cheat on me? What did I do to deserve this? 

"Are you okay?" a voice asked. I looked up to see a beautiful girl standing over me. She knelt down to look me in the eyes, she was absolutely gorgeous. She had curly brown hair, and brown eyes. I shook my head, wiping my tears. She sat down next to me, putting her arm around my back. "It'll be okay. Don't worry." she said calmly. I stood up and she followed. I hugged her and cried into her shoulder. I finally stopped crying and let go of her. She smiled at me. 

"I'm Liam" I said with a smile. She held out her hand to shake it. I did.

"I'm Kait" She said shaking my hand. "If you don't mind me asking, why were you crying?" she asked curiously. 

"My girlfriend just cheated on me. You see we're on tour and I brought her along, we've been together for a couple of weeks now. I just don't know what I did to make her cheat." 

She looked at me confused. "What do you mean on tour? Like touring Hawaii?" I realized she didn't know who I was. It made me laugh. 

"Have you ever heard of One Direction?" I asked laughing. She nodded.

"I have, on the radio. They're really good, but I don't really listen to them why?"

"I'm in that band. I'm Liam Payne" I said chuckling. She laughed with me.