Chapter 23

A/n: Hey guys just real quick: Idk if you saw the thing about the were wolf but I want everyone whose reading to comment RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW on whether you think I should make him a werewolf or a death eater. I'm still debating and I need to know soon in order to carry on with this story. Thanks, I love you, and here's the chapter! <3

Back in the common room you saw Hannah and Ernie on the couch having a heated whispered debate. When Hannah caught sight of you and your tears, she sighed and stood up to hug you.

"Ernie told me what you did. What happened?" She asked. You sighed and wiped the tears away.

"He just completely changed his attitude. One minute we're obsessed with each other and the next we can't stand the sight of each other. I'm sick of it!" You rant.

"Well did he reject you then?" Ernie asked. You shook your head.

"He didn't even give me a chance to tell him. He looked tired and sick, so I asked him if he was okay. And he told me to leave." You say dejectedly.

"Wow. I'm sorry (y/n). Are you going to try again?" He asked. You take a look at Hannah who doesn't look very happy.

"I think I should talk to Hannah first. But yes, I think I will." You smile at Ernie, then drag Hannah up to your room.

"You already know how I feel about this." She snaps. You sit on the bed.

"The other night I had a dream. It was Cedric, and he told me he wants me to be happy. Draco makes me happy, Hannah. I want to be with him. I love Cedric and I always will, but I can't sit around and just wish he was alive." You say.

"How can a jerk like him make you happy? You just told us how bad he was not two minutes ago!" She yells, gesturing madly.

"Something's wrong. He only acts like that when he's hiding something." You say. Hannah rolls her eyes.

"Fine. Try again. But if he rejects you please take a hint and realize he's not for you." Hannah says, then storms out of the room.

*.*.*.*.*

The next day after classes you saw Draco wandering the halls alone.

"Draco!" You call. He speeds up without looking at you.

You groan and chase after him.

"Listen, I'm sorry." You say, finally catching up to him. He turns and looks at you for a moment, then opens his mouth to answer. He hesitates, then closes it again. Then he takes your hand and drags you into a spare classroom.

"No I'm sorry. I acted like a jerk yesterday." He says, not meeting your eyes. He closes the door after making sure no teachers were around.

"Well yes, but I can tell you aren't feeling well so I'll let it go. But I'm sorry I've been so distant. Yesterday I wanted to tell you something really important." You state.

"I know, I could tell. And if it's what I think it is I really don't think I can hear that right now." He says, his voice cracking.

"What? Draco whats wrong?" You ask, taking his hand. His eyes well up with tears, but they disappear when he closes his eyes.

"I can't tell you. Now if you're here to tell me you could never be with me then-" he starts, but you cut him off by placing your lips on his. He hesitates, but kisses you back.

"That's the exact opposite of what I wanted to say actually. I miss Cedric, a lot, and I'm sure you understand that. But he's gone now, and it isn't fair to either of us if I keep fighting the feelings I have for you." You whisper. Draco smiles slightly.

"I thought you'd never say that." He laughs. He then gently places his hand on your cheek, and kisses you again.

"I'm sorry I put you through all that." You whisper, resting your forehead on his.

"It's okay. I understand. I'm just glad you've come to your senses." He smirks.

"Haha you're so funny." You deadpan. He smiles brightly, almost making his ghostly appearance disappear, then kisses you on the cheek.

"I have to go attend to something, but I'll see you later." He says, and walks out briskly, leaving you smiling alone in an empty classroom.