Chapter 4

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I woke up and did my usual morning routine. I know I made a mistake but at least Henry won't be hurt. Black Hat said he would punish me though. He is coming tomorrow. This is the last day with my family, that asshole.

As I went down to the dining room, I couldn't help but notice how slowly I was walking. Not like I care. I sat down on my seat, and looked down.

As mom served me my food, I didn't look up, I don't want to see their concerned faces and I don't want them to see my teary eyes because if I did, I would burst out any minute. I felt a lump grow in my throat making it hard to swallow anything. I took deep breaths and closed my eyes, making a couple of tears fall down, luckily no one noticed the tears. When I was sure the lump was gone, I wiped my eyes and looked up to see everyone looking at me concerned.

"I'm good, just a mood swing" I smiled big and dug in my food knowing this is my last chance for being with my family.

"Mama, papa, are you two free today?" I asked them as I ate.

"No hun, we are not. Midna has to go to the school and I have a job, plus, it's a Friday so Sonia and Rozy will be out too" Papa said. I was sad, extremely sad.

"Oh..... can me and Aliza go to Rozy and Sonia's workplace today?" I asked.

"Sure sweetie" mom smiled as I quickly finished my breakfast with a smile.

"Aliza, get ready, we are going to Rozy and Sonia's workplace" I said and she nodded, her mouth stuffed with food. I ran upstairs and got ready.

I wore a simple hoodie and a skirt that ends up just above my knees. I wore stockings and my converses and I was ready to go. (Sorry for my suckie fashion style)

As I went downstairs, I saw Aliza already standing near the door, ready to go.

"You're late" she said. I just smiled sheepishly and exited the house with her. Mom and dad are still inside so I figured out they would lock the house.

As I exited, I felt someone watching me. I successfully ignored the feeling and we walked through the city in silence, except for the noise made by people and cars buzzing around.

As we reached the restaurant Sonia and Rozy work in, I told Aliza to wait for me and made my way straight to the manager's room. He looked at me.

"Sir, I need to talk" I said as I closed the door. He nodded with raised eyebrows and motioned to the seat. I settled down and looked at Mr. Bruce, my dorky uncle who can never ignore my wishes.

"Sir, can you give Ayana and Sanobar off from today's work?" I asked.

"Miss, I do-" he started but I stopped him.

"Please uncle" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he melted.

"Fine (y/n) dear" he said with a soft smile.

"Thank you uncle!" I gave him a quick hug and bolted out, going to the staff room and pulled Rozy and Sonia.

"Come on guys, you are free now" I told them excitedly. They bolted up and came with me and for first time in a while, I didn't felt like I was being watched.

And then, we four went to the theatre, museum and then we went to a restaurant where we met Marco and Imran who joined us for our lunch. After that, we went to a mall and had lots of fun there. We tried on dresses, for fun, with no intention of buying, we went to the fun and games court and won some gifts which I handed over to some poor kids living in a shack near the outskirts of city after getting snacks from food court. The kids were happy.

We trekked through the small hill in the forest outskirts of city and I thought I caught a glimpse of Henry, but he disappeared before I could confirm my suspicions. When we got to the top of hill, we enjoyed the beautiful scenery there, the scenery of the city and forest together, it was gorgeous. I could even see Black Hat's mansion but I turned my head away from that direction, I'll be watching a lot of it from up close by tomorrow anyways.

After our trek, we went to a fancy restaurant for dinner. Of course, after getting ready at home. I even managed to get mom and dad come with us. In a long time, this has been the best day of my life, and the last day with my family.......

When we got home, we all prepared ourselves for bed and me and my sisters sat together for a gossip session. We had lots of fun, laughing, playing, teasing each other and joking and fooling around.

My happy mood went glum as I lied down on my bed. My last day here has ended. He would take me tomorrow.

As tears filled my vision, I hid my face in my pillow and cried, hiccuped, sobbed and wailed until I couldn't cry anymore. At least I made my last day with my family, one of the best days of my life. I whined silently and sniffed, I was tired. I sat up and drank the water I put on my bedside table and lied down again.

My eyes drooped and I yawned. I slowly fell asleep into a peaceful sleep, without any nightmares or bad dreams. Just happy memories with my family.

Black Hat's P.O.V.:

I clicked my tongue. Poor girl.

I smirked to myself as I watched her sleep. I didn't watched her throughout her last day with her family. I know her weakness, her family, and I'll make good use of her weakness.

Soon, you'll be mine, little bird, soon enough I will strip you of your freedom, of the big blue endless sky that you have been flying in all this time, I will cage you and make sure that you will never escape, even with those wings of yours, you won't escape for I will not let you. You'll be left at my mercy.

I laughed loudly, I could sense the insanity and evilness dripping form my laugh as I wiped away a tear, a dangerous glint in my eyes.

"Soon little bird, soon" I said as I went back home.
_____________________

Seems like 'soon' is Black Hat's new favourite word. Welp, I wonder what he will do to take you with him willingly. What do you guys think?

He is freaking yandere, eat a snickers Black Hat

Black Hat: why?

Because you become a yandere when you are hungry

Black Hat: what does yandere even mean?

*le gasp of devastation* T^T I've never felt so much pity for someone

Black Hat: shut up!

*sigh* see you in the next chapter, I completed two chapters in one night, wow.