Chapter 17

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

"Well, Mr Your Worst Nightmare, is this your real name? It's kinda lame" I did a fake flinch, trying to hide my fear, and succeeding, at some point.

"I am Sonic.EXE" he introduced himself with raised eyebrows. I have to admit, if he is not grinning like that, he looks kinda cute.

"Really now? You think so" his body floated down to the ground. Oops, did I said that out loud? Fish.

"Uhh...... y-yeah" I stuttered a bit.

"Scared now, are we?" He grinned again. I gulped a lump in my throat, and trying to gulp the fear with it, but failing.

"Are you a demon?" I asked, my curiosity taking the best of me.

"Why of course I am, what does it look like to you?" He said, looking offended. "And in case you don't know, that was a rhetorical question" he finished and now it was my time to be offended. "For someone who's about to die, you are pretty dumb, then again, not like I care, I am getting free souls after all" he talked to himself.

"Well, at least I don't talk to myself....... oh wait, I do" I stuck out my tongue sheepishly and rubbed the back of my head. "How strong are you?" I asked him, my eyes shining brightly.

"I am God" he looked at me, his eyes shining red, deathly red.

"You know...." I trailed off, "there is a demon I know, I wonder if you can defeat him" I pretended to be in thought. Suddenly, Sonic flew close to my face with a grin.

"Why would I be interested in defeating someone as low as that?" He asked.

"Oh admit it, you are to God of this world only, you can't defeat any other demon from an alternate dimension" I mocked.

"Nonsense, I can destroy anyone, where is that demon of yours?" He asked, doing a mighty pose.

"He will be here in around 24 hours, but you can't kill me in that time" I told him.

"And why's that?" He asked.

"Because he will lose my coordinates and enter another dimension, then how will you know that you are really strong enough or not" I told him, smiling.

"Fine, then that means I'll have to keep you alive for 24 hours. But don't be happy, I'll kill you after I kill that demon butt" he said. I nodded, pretending to be scared. He's not that scary, he's cute as I said before, but I should be fine as long as I'm alive. I was interrupted from my thoughts as I felt someone lift me up.

"Wha-!" I screamed.

"Stop screaming your head off you little chipmunk. I am taking you somewhere where you won't die, I need you alive until I kill that demon and consume their soul" he said as he flew off with me. Wow, I even got a place to stay, sweet. Too bad that demon isn't coming here for fighting you. I bet he's not even looking for me, and for some reason..... it hurts.

The midnight blue demon dropped me in a small cellar like room, which wasn't all that bad. It had a clean comfy bed, and an ensuite. Wow, I didn't knew that demons were so competitive.....plus he got a high status it seems.

I sat on the bed and contemplated on what I'll do next. I can't run, I'm probably the most safest here, but, what does Sonic.EXE plans to do after? Dunno, and I am not staying to find out. I'll just spend the 24 hours here, and then move on to the next dimension. For now, I can take a nap, not like anyone will kill me.