Chapter 12

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. :

I sat in my bedroom, looking out the window. It's been two weeks since I have been outside. Black Hat even took my phone. I can't talk to anyone except him, not even Insomnia could visit my dreams, Black Hat made sure of that. No way in heavens would I ever talk to him. But I have a weakness, except my family, I always see both sides of people, the good they've done for me and the bad they gave done to me. Whenever I think bad for Black Hat, that day enters my mind, how so stupid and naïve of me.

It was raining, it's been raining since morning. I love the rain, then again, who doesn't? It's raining heavily, like cats and dogs. It looks so beautiful outside. The rain is tapping on my window, as if calling me, asking me to come out and play and dance and sing. But I can't, although, I can open my window and that's what I did.

I opened my window and looked out. I saw people having fun in the rain, dancing and twirling with their friends and parents, it made my heart long and clench.

Wow, I didn't realize he would get so angry. He has ordered the trio to stay away from me and he hurt me too, and didn't heal me this time. He didn't sucked my blood, not even once, just mental and physical abuse, nothing major. There were just some bruises due to him holding me really tight. Some on my arms, neck and one on leg, I'm alright though, it just hurts whenever I put pressure on it.

As I looked outside, it became unbearable, not their happiness, but my sadness, so I just looked up. A couple raindrops fell on my face and trickled down ever so slowly, tickling my face gently.

I'm glad about one thing though, I'm alone, Black Hat isn't home, so I have locked myself in, I know the trio would try to talk to me and if Black Hat found out, he would hurt them, I don't want that, it's better to stay alone than to see someone get hurt because of me.

I didn't realize as something cold hit me. I checked to see it was... hail! Jeez. It's not even November yet. I just closed the window before everything become wet. I suddenly felt cold so I hugged myself, going to the bathroom, washing my face and going to my bed and wrapping myself in blankets. I jumped a bit as I suddenly felt a cramp on my side. F***!

I ran to the bathroom just in time. I hate this time of month, if mom were here, she would've celebrated it around the neighbourhood. I chuckled as I remembered the day when I told her I got periods, mom threw a party.

I hate this period shit but, since it came about a couple months later, I'm relieved. Well, here goes my peace though or the piece of it that I have here.........

Another cramp hit me, hard, I clenched my side. Owww!

And then, my body started hurting, not everything, but my joints, it seems my painkillers wore off, what? Black Hat did hit me hard and getting thrown around isn't actually not painful, it sucks. With painful grunts and a pissed off pained expression, I managed to get to my bed and lie down face first.

"Do I have appendectomy or something?" I muttered to myself, my side hurts a lot and these cramps are terrible, somebody get me painkillers or kill me. Suddenly, the lock on my door began jiggling. My eyes became full of tears. NO! No hormones! Not right now! The door burst open. I didn't turned around, my body hurts already, and my throat is raw and dried, what the hell is happening to me?

"What are you lying there for!?!? You lazy idiot!!" I heard the one and only Black Hat yell. I could only manage to let out muffled words, I have grown used to his insults, how's he home so early? I thought it would take him more time, I don't want to deal with him right now at all. Why me?

I heard loud footsteps on the ground. Oh no, he's going to choke me and hold me up by my neck! I felt my pillow become wet. No!!! I have figured out how he acts before he's about to do something so that I can tell the possibilities of what he'll do and brace myself.