Chapter 18

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I ran away from the smiling man. I had earlier teleported here after staying with Rune for a week. And as soon as I teleported here, a man with black hair, wide black eyes circle with black, white skin, with a smile cut in his face, lunged at me with a knife, he was wearing a white bloody hoodie and black dress pants. I ran away as soon as I could. Its night and I'm scared.

As I ran, I spotted a light in distance. I ran towards it and almost tripped as I exited the cursed forest. I looked behind me to see the man disappearing in the shadows, I let out a relieved sigh. I walked along the hallway, spotting civilization in the distance.

Did I say that I know that man was Jeff the killer, a creepypasta? Well, now I did. While walking, I smiled thinking about how Rune cried and wailed dramatically as I left. I halted as I bumped into a figure. I looked up to see a tall man wearing a trench coat and fedora. He had white skin, and he was grinning with white sharp teeth. I couldn't see his eyes as they were shadowed by the fedora. His coat was unbuttoned and he wore a lose tie, and no shirt. His white skin and........ Muscles were completely visible to me. And so was his half V-lin since his pants hung loosely around his waist, supported by a black leather belt. I gulped, knowing who the man is. Sexual Offender man. I began sweating.

"Hey sweetie~ what a lady as beautiful as you doing out here all alone in the night?" He asked, his voice being charmingly husky and deep. I let out a scream.

"Pervert rapist alert!!!!" I shouted and ran away as fast as I could. Not hearing gruff chuckles from the smiling killer.

I only stopped when I was sure he wasn't close. With another high of relief, I made my way forward again. I stopped when I heard rustling. I focused intently on the bushes along the forest line.

"Hello dear child" another voice spoke as I yelped, jumped and turned around. I came face to face with another tall figure, wearing a colourful polka dot suit, and a top hat embedded with feathers. He smiled sweetly. It looked like a smiling face was drawn on his white face.

"What are you doing outside at this late?" He smiled down at me. I recognized him as Splendorman.

"I.....am... Homeless?" I said, not wanting him to be mad. I could feel his muscles tense, figuring out he doesn't believe me. I felt a presence inside my head and I quickly blocked it off. Splendor backed up slightly.

"That was impressive! But I know what I needed to! Don't worry Miss, I'll help you!" He smiled etven bigger and held me up like a child. I then felt a nauseous feeling, then it went away. I looked around and spotted a huge mansion with plenty beautiful and matching colours. The surrounding woods were also lush green.

"Come my dear, you can stay with us as long as you wish!" He said before putting me on his shoulder and opening the front door. I held his head so I won't fall.

"Greetings fellow pastas!" Splendor greeted, all attention turned to us. "This human here, she is (y/n), from mother dimension! She'll be staying here for a while until she can go back!" His voice then turned dark "you better not hurt her as she is out guest" Splendy threatened, "hope you enjoy!" He then became normal and placed me down. He teleported away. I gulped looking at all the killers. An auburn haired man came up to me. He tipped his hat and bowed.

"I am Jason the toymaker, its a pleasure to meet someone as pretty as you" he complimented. I smiled, curtsied and greeted him back, "the pleasure is all mine". I guess staying here wouldn't be so bad.
__________