Chapter 13

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

Everything is back to normal, except for the fact that I can't go outside of course. As I finished the dishes from lunch, I decided to help Flug out. I entered the lab only to see some weird shiny thing coming at me. On instinct, I dodged and the thing was reflected back, a ray, the ray reflected back and hit Black Hat before before he could do a thing. He shrunk down to about 1 inch and dropped the device, which shattered into pieces. Flug and I squeaked. I am dead!

"What the bloody hell is going on!?!?!" Black Hat yelled, which sounded like squeaking. I stepped closer to his small form.

"He's so small!" I said in wonder as I lifted him up carefully so as not to squash him.

"What did you do to me!?!?!" He squeaked again. I chuckled as I made him stand on my palm.

"Sir, I think you have shrunk down, and for someone so tall, you're just an inch, you look cute though" I teased. His face turned green as he fumed.

"I am not cute!!!!! And Flug!!! You better find a way to turn me back to normal!!!" He squealed.

"Boss, I told you, this would last for 48 hours" Flug cowered, Black Hat was angry, very angry and frustrated. He screamed.

"Sir, stop screaming, you sound like a singing little bird" I told him. He stopped his raging fit and ripped his face off. "That was eewable" I told him with a frown. "So, Flug, who's going to take care of..... our miniature version of boss?" I asked looking at the man with a paper bag.

"I don't know...." Flug trailed off "I have work" he said nervously. I immediately understood he doesn't want to take care of our little Black Hat.

"Okay then, guess I'll be taking care of you" I told him "my sister has a dollhouse, would you like to stay there?" I said with a teasing smile.

"Hell no!" He squeaked loudly making me laugh.

"Well then, sit on my shoulder, I have work to do as well.... Or perhaps not" I thought about how less work I have now that Black Hat is a small fairy size and took my palm close to my shoulder and he jumped on it. I gave a nod to Flug silently telling him that I'm leaving, he nodded back. I exited the lab and went to the kitchen.

"What would you like to do Sir? My work here is done, so for the time being, I'm free" I said as Black Hat grumbled. Suddenly, I heard footsteps and noises coming up to us.

I saw some villains pass by the kitchen door.

"My my, dear, is that you?" Masq- Jason came in. Followed by Amne- Arthur and Insomnia.

"Why yes its me" I smiled. They all smiled back and a triangular-shaped, one-eyed, dorito like floating thing came in.

I was surprised, well that is an understatement, I'm beyond surprised.

"Umm.... Have you seen Black Hat?" Arthur asked me as he eyed the creature. I shook my head.

"Hello miss, the names Bill Cipher" the dorito spoke with a loud voice as he glowed with every syllable.

"Huh?" I asked. "You don't have a mouth, how do you speak?" I asked, bewildered completely.

"I do have a mouth" he spoke with sarcasm lacing his tone.

"What are you doing here Bill?" Black Hat squeaked.

"My my" Bill leaned close to my shoulder "is that Black Hat I see?"

"Why yes its me. Now, what are you doing here?" Black Hat asked, his arms crossed.

"You don't remember?" Arthur asked, the trio standing at the kitchen doorway.