Chapter 16

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I kept my eyes closed until I was sure I was on solid ground. I opened them only to see the hat mansion in front of me. I took a glimpse at the small meter, it was filled one-fifth. Satisfied, I stepped in the Hat territory and made my way to the front door. The door suddenly opened, luckily, I jumped back just in time to avoid getting hit, I don't feel like breaking my nose as soon as I go to the first dimension. My eyes widened at what I saw before me. Flug's thin and curvy body was something I never expected. I gasped at what was behind him. Black Hat, who was a female, and he had those curves that every woman wishes for, except me, I am totally good with my curves. Even Demencia was there, except, in a male, strong and muscular body. 5.O.5 had a soft pink coloured body. And there was me too, my body was also muscular, but still a bit thin and weak. From my spot, I can see the a few scars and bruises on his body. Just like mine, but they are less noticeable, and even less in number, welp, I'm glad that Black Hat is decent enough to heal me.

"Hii" I squeaked, embarrassed because of all the attention that was on me. I heard my male version and Flug gasp. Demencia jumped up to me and picked me up easily by my shoulders. His red bangs jumping along with his green hair. His eyes stared directly in mine as he grinned.

"(Male version of your name-m/n)! I didn't knew you had a twin sister!! It is nice to meet you! You're such a sweetie!" Typical personality of Demencia, "I am Daemon!!" He hugged me tightly. I softly pushed pushed him back.

"Uhh... hello Daemon, I'm (y/n)" I introduced myself, quite nervously as Daemon put me on my feet.

"You have such a cute voice! This is Felly! This is 9.O.9! This is Black Hat!" Daemon introduced.

"I must say, you are just like (m/n), except, female" Black Hat said, her voice being beautifully gruff. What the heck?

"Another female!" Felly ran up to me excitedly, yet shyly. I smiled.

"B-but! I never had a twin!" (M/n) complained. With wide eyes, I ran up to him and hugged him.

"Oh bro bro, I missed you so much" I embraced him for a bit then parted and looked at others." When we were born, mom and dad handed me to aunt because she didn't had a child. That's why bro doesn't know about me. But no worries, I'm here, even though I'll just stay here just for today" I smiled big.

"This is so sad, long lost twins finally meet each other" Daemon wiped fake tears. 9.O.9 hugged me then put me down. I laughed petting her. While my male version was acting like a fish. I shot him a look then pulled him to the side. I gave him a pleading look.

"Look, you're right, I'm not your twin, instead, I'm from another dimension. I just need a place to stay for twenty four hours, then I'll be gone" I gave him puppy dog eyes. He looked at me, then with a sigh, submitted. I smiled big and hugged him, thanking him. He just patted my head.

"So, we were going out for a walk, you can come if you want" Black Hat spoke. I smiled at her.

"Sure, thanks for the offer" I said and we went for a walk around the city. I was shocked, everyone I knew had their genders switched. As we walked through the park, a kid ran up to us and hugged (m/n)'s legs. It was Cherry! But in a male form. (M/n) picked he-him up with a smile.

"Apple! It's been a while since I last saw you! I missed you! Oh! You have your friends with you! Hello miss Black Hat! And who is that?! Is she your girlfriend?! She looks just like you!" Cherry spoke. Typical hyperactive boy.

"This is Daemon, 9.O.9, Felly, and this girl here is my twin sister, (y/n), not my girlfriend" (M/n) said with a blush. Che-Apple swooned over how cute I was and how good we both would look together as my gaze fell on Black Hat, who was silently seething with jealousy and rage. Everyone noticed her as we dropped off Apple and went on our merry way around the town.