Chapter 14

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I sat upside down on the couch with Flug and 5.O.5. Suddenly, the front door burst open making me jump, Flug jumped and fell down on the floor and 5.O.5 throughout jumped on me, knocking me to the floor above Flug, who just grunted at the extra weight. As we lied there in a heap on the floor, Bill floated up to us. He waved and pulled me out and straight to my feet.

"Thanks" I thanked him, he just nodded and looked to Black Hat, who just came in.

"What are you two doing on the floor!?!" He snapped at the duo. They both immediately stood up, stiff.

"Bill, go to the conference room, we'll start the meeting once it strikes 2" Black Hat said to Bill and went away, hands behind his back. I just raised my eyebrows so the meeting is being held today, oh boy, this means trouble.

"Oh no, it doesn't, I say, you chill out, seeing how Hat is protective of you, I doubt he'll let you enter the conference room" Bill floated, completely relaxed. His stick arms were behind his head.

"So, were you the one who bursted in?" I asked, sitting down on the couch. 5.O.5 went to work, and Flug went to his lab after saying a brief farewell to me. Gladly, I had finished my job already, so there is no point in returning to the kitchen

"Nope" he said carelessly.

"Then-" looks like I got my answer before I even finished, though not in a way I expected.

"Boo!" Someone jumped on me from behind tackling me to the floor, I let out a small scream. Bill started laughing, along with my attacker, I looked up with panicked eyes to see it was Masquerade. Angrily, I pushed him off and stood up, he sat up on the floor while I took my seat on the couch again.

"How's it going dear?" Jason asked, standing up and taking a seat beside me, Bill floated in front of me, then became small and sat on my shoulder. I gave him a look.

"What do you think?" I raised an eyebrow at Jason.

"On second thought, it's fine if you don't answer" he said leaning back on the couch, relaxed.

"You two are supposed to be at the conference room" I said simply.

"Killjoy" Bill said from his spot.

"You're no fun" Jason said, though I couldn't see his face to tell what he's feeling right now.

"I'm sorry, but I wasn't the one who scared the living daylights out of someone as soon as I saw them" I said with a mocking tone.

"Well, sorry" Jason scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm pissed off right now, go where you are needed, I'm pretty sure you're here for a meeting" I said. The duo just sighed.

"Very well, I'll see you later Tiger" Bill said, disappearing. I raised an eyebrow at the nickname. Jason bid me farewell and went his merry way. Soon enough, all kinds of villains began pouring in, literally. I just watched them as Chris and Insomnia took a seat beside me, watching the others as well. There were all kinds of villains, small to big, fat to thin..... and whatnot.

"Hii" Insomnia greeted. I smiled at him. Amnesia gave me a small hug before putting Insomnia on his shoulder. He gave me a wave along with Insomnia and went off.

I sat there on the couch, watching the twins that some villain left here, and of course, other sidekicks were here too. This is overwhelming. I squirmed in my seat. But I can't leave, Black Hat had given me the responsibility of taking care of all these sidekicks, but thankfully there weren't many.

There was the twins Praxina and Mephisto, Harley, Macabre, the twins Data and Virus. Babysitting them is not as easy as one might think, especially when the one you are babysitting is a psychopath, or completely malicious. Thankfully, Praxina was playing with some piece of jewellery, Harley was reading the newspaper and sipping on coffee, Macabre was drawing something, I could it wasn't good. Data and Mephisto were on my either sides, playing rock, paper and scissors, while Virus was keeping a close eye on them, occasionally talking to me, he asked me questions, and when I answered them, he told me about yourself too.

"You don't look like a villain, why are you here then?" Virus asked.

"I was.......... kidnapped, in a sense." I answered.

"I was human once, but my brother was a infomaniac. He was trying to steal information about some weird thing, but got caught, he killed half of them, and I killed the others, I didn't wanted to, but I had too. I bit the people..... and they just.... died" he told me. I kept nodding. He was interesting. "How are you so......... captivating?" I blushed at his question.

Soon enough, Mephisto and Data got bored and sat with me and Virus. The three got in a chat, pulling me in, but I always wriggled my way out, of course, flirting also counts.

After a while, it started getting late, I decided to prepare dinner for everyone, since I'm pretty sure they'd be tired.

Virus, Data and Mephisto helped me with cooking and Harley prepared drinks. After a while, everything was set up. We all were tired, but were proud of a job well done.

I didn't knew Black Hat would know that I cooked dinner for everyone. During dinner, only Bill stayed beside with me, claiming he doesn't need to eat. By the time they all left, it was late night. Everyone, except for some, bid me goodnight and left, and Bill did too. I turned around after closing the door, only to see Black Hat.

"You know, I'm proud of you today" he looked pleased, then he disappeared. I just went to the kitchen, to eat dinner myself.
_____________________

Done! Sorry, it wasn't much.