Chapter 7

All fear Black Hat.
_________________________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

As I washed the dishes after everyone had their lunch, I heard a bell ring. A guest, great, more work for me. I thought with a groan, I'm not feeling well already, plus I still have to clean those shards. I looked at the broken glass, Black Hat got angry at Demencia and smashed the dishes and plates, making the floor dirty with leftover food and glass shards. I quickly put some milk on stove to boil up and took out tea leaves and sugar cubes, setting up the tray and some snacks. I prepared the tea and finished the tray setting by putting the cup of tea. Finally I finished making tea for the guest, ugh I hate them.

I picked it up and maneuvered my way carefully across the shards and hurried to Sir's office. With my hands occupied, I knocked the door with my knee.

"Sir, I have tea" I said and checked my wrist watch.

"Come in" I heard Sir's voice. Great, how am I going to enter now? I balanced the tray on my left hand and opened the door with my right one. I entered the office as Black Hat and a pirate? Yeah, it's Captain Hook, they both looked at me. I served Hook and waited for orders to leave. I have learnt a few more things and this is one of them. Hook looked at the bandages around my neck as he sipped his tea and returned to complaining. Black Hat motioned me to leave with his hands and I hurried outside, closing the door and going back to the kitchen. I quickly washed the dishes that were left and put them in their places after drying them. List of to-do work:

• Clean the shards and leftover food.
• Take the cup from Black Hat's office once Hook takes his leave.
• Clean the kitchen.
• Help Flug.
• Prepare tea for Black Hat.
• Wash the dishes.
• Help Flug.
• Prepare dinner.
• Wash the dishes.
• Make sure Flug and others are in bed.

This wouldn't have been hard if I had a good morning. I woke up with a sharp pain in my neck. My wound had reopened and it sucked to bandage it again after disinfecting it. I remember how I got this injury.

On my first day here, which was a couple days ago, I had washed the dishes after dinner. When I went to sleep, Black Hat was waiting for me there in my room. He had choked me to unconsciousness as punishment for kissing Henry. And, he left me to bleed on the floor. When I woke up next morning, I found myself on the floor, my neck hurting badly. Black Hat had scratched my neck while choking me. It really burned when I put rubbing alcohol on it. It even touch to hurt, thank goodness I brought a medical kit. But it has barely healed. That asshat, abusing me like I'm his punching bag, it suck knowing I can't do anything since he might still aim for my family. I hate this shit, I hate everything.

As I picked up the sharp shards, my hand got cut, a big cut and a deep one, it wouldn't need stitches though. It started bleeding and burning badly due to the spices and stuff. I applied pressure on my wound as I ran to my room. I washed away the blood and wrapped my hand with some bandage once the bleeding stopped. I ran to the kitchen again and cleaned up the shards carefully this time. As I finished with the floor, I saw Hook leave but not before stealing a glance at me. As Sir escorted him out, I ran to his office and took the tray and hurried back to the kitchen, not before closing the office door though.

This will suck. I unwrapped the bandages and washed the dishes. After that, I looked around the kitchen, it was clean, thank God because my wound is bleeding again. With a huff, I returned to my room, failing to notice the blood drop that fell on the counter.

I returned to my bathroom and bandaged my hand properly. After doing that, I checked the time, it's quarter past 3, good. I ran to the lab and opened the door. Flug looked at my panting form.