Chapter 19

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I watched the screen in front of me with furrowed brows. I was angry, yet relieved and happy at the same time.

"(Y/n), you know this guy, right?" Steve asked. I nodded, watching the man (demon?) destroy the city as the other Avengers tried to stop him, failing. Not wanting them to get hurt, I spoke.

"I can help you guys" I looked at Steve, who looked at me surprised. "I can stop him" I told Steve, his concern for me and his friends filled me with determination. His expression then softened and he nodded.

"I believe in you" he said giving me a small smile. "Be back in a sec" he added and ran out, soon coming with his uniform. "Let's go" he took my arm. He took me to the main floor and we sat down on a bike as he drove us close to the being destroyed area, Manhattan.

Police surrounded the place and were helping people get out. Me and Steve joined the police and helped people escape. As we finished out jobs, I spotted Deadpool eating popcorn. Angrily, I stomped over to him and turned him to face me.

"What the hell did you do Deadpool?" I asked him through gritted teeth. 

"Jeez lady, calm your tits down, I didn't do anything" Deadpool raised his hands in surrender. Furious, I took him by the shoulders and shook him hard.

"WHY THE hell are you watching this destruction then!?!?" I shouted at him. Steve gave me a funny look.

"(Y/n)!!!" Someone glomped me but before I could fall, Steve caught me. My eyes were wide in shock, which turned to surprise as I realized it was Flug.

"Wut?" I said in confusion.

"I am so glad we finally found you, Jefecito is pissed because we couldn't find you, but right now, he just can't spot you..........." Flug trailed off, letting go of me and looking at Black Hat. Steve helped me stand up properly as we looked at the destruction. I began panicking.

"Oh god, I have to save everyone, i can't let him destroy the city, nononono" I watched as a cop passed by me. I snatched the megaphone from his hands and he gave me a startled look. I turned my attention to Black Hat.

"BLACK HAT SIR!!! STOP!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Steve immediately covered his ears.

"I think I've gone deaf" Flug put his hands on his bag where his ears are.

"I think it's time to go" Deadpool spoke and went to check up on his teleportation belt but I grabbed him.

"Oh no you're not going anywhere" I tightened my hold "until you take us back home" I glared with the most deadliest look. Steve turned blue.

"And why would I do that?" He squared his shoulders, trying to look intimidating.

"Because you got us in this mess in the first place" I stood my ground and glared daggers at him.

"Alright fiiinneee" Deadpool dragged and leaned on a smashed car that was beside him, taking out popcorn again. I rolled my eyes and screamed for Black Hat again, but in vain.

"God, if you exist, please kill me for this" I whispered to myself already hating what I'm about to do, I took in a deep breath and "MASTER PLEASE STOP!!!!!" I screamed out, and cursed myself internally. Everything went quiet as everyone stared at me, crickets chirped. My face went red in embarrassment and I covered it with my hands.

"What have I done...." I cursed myself more. I peeked through me fingers only to see Black Hat shrinking back to his normal size and stomping up to me. I gulped as I took my hands off. Right as Black Hat reached me, he grabbed my neck and pulled me off my feet, cutting off my oxygen supply. I dropped the megaphone and clawed on his hands as my face turned blue.