Chapter 6

Previously on Chapter 5......

After shutting the trunk, Flug closed it and went to the driver's seat. I watched as my house, the place where I have lived since birth, become smaller and smaller until it was out of sight.

Presently:

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

We reached the hat mansion, or as Black Hat told me, my 'new home'. I just sighed sadly, my sorrowful eyes scanning over the hat like structure. Flug took out all my stuff and carried it and Black Hat went inside the metal gates, we all followed him. Club is strong, and this house is giving me creepy vibes, I felt goosebumps run down my body as I shivered a bit. It was awfully cold.

On the way here, I was introduced with the residents, Demencia introduced me to 5.O.5 and herself, and I already know about the other two, Flug and of course, Black Hat.

As Black Hat opened the wide doors, I stepped inside and looked around in awe. It was all shades of black and red and gold and other dark colours but it was still beautiful. How, I will never know, the dark colours complimented each other gorgeously. And the dark atmosphere made it quiet and peaceful. If I wasn't stuck in my current predicament, I would have enjoyed living here, but I'm pretty sure that won't happen as long as Black Hat is here.

"Flug, show her to her room and help her get settled. Little birdie" he grinned at me when he addressed me with the stupid nickname he gave me, "There are some rules here that you have to follow, and now that you're here, you will cook and help Flug" he said with his hands behind his back. I looked at him with wide eyes expressing my surprise, so here took me here to be his slave, at least not his personal slave, I'd rather die than be one.  I turned my head away with a nod, what could can I expect? Of course there's got to be a reason for him to keep me, be it the sick pleasure he gets from torturing others or be it enslaving.

However, the work he's assigned me is quite simple, and thereby it gave me a feeling that it isn't all, there's something more. The way he addresses me, I'm sure he thinks of me like his toy, there will be abuse for sure. My future seems pretty dim from here on out.

"Follow me (y/n)" Flug said in a monotone voice,he only expresses emotions around the grey skinned demon, it seems, and that emotion is nothing except fear. I nodded and followed him as he carried all my stuff, he looks like he was having a hard time but I daren't open my mouth. Flug led me into a large hallway, walked a bit and opened a door in the middle of the hall. We all stepped inside and my mouth opened in shock, I closed it though, shaking my head. It, the room was absolutely beautiful, my eyes sparkled a bit as I studied everything. The room had black, grey and red colours mixed with (favourite colour), such weird but satisfying combination, the catch was, the (f/c) was darkened a bit to compliment the other decoration.

The wallpaper was designed with a curly pattern, the background was crimson red and the curls were black. The furniture was mahogany brown with deep (f/c) details. There was a queen sized bed, the wooden structure was also mahogany brown with intricate carvings just like the wallpaper. The study table was made out of the same material, all the stationary stuff sat neatly on it. The room had a huge closet, there were some clothes already present inside, and some space left for my clothes that I brought. There was a coffee table with a love seat in front of it. The TV was right ahead of the love seat and the table was in the middle. Both the seat and table had same design as the bed and the sofa seat had (f/c) cushions on it. The chair in front of the working desk was also cushioned with the same colour. There was another door adjoining the room with the en suite, it is a bathroom I think. There was also a big window having a over look of the town, a good spot to bath in sunlight.