Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I woke up in my bed because of the alarm, feeling dizzy. I tried to remember what had happened as it suddenly hit me just as I hit the shut off button of the alarm. I sat up and gently felt my collarbone, embracing myself for pain so I was surprised when I felt nothing. I gently touched my neck and felt no pain. In excitement, I scrambled off my bed and went to check myself in the mirror.

I was ecstatic when I didn't saw any wounds or injuries. But how? Then I realized that Black Hat must have healed me. But why? I didn't know the answer to that. As I came back to my room after finishing my morning routine, my attention was caught by a piece of paper on my bedside table. I read it.

I healed you but only because you are useless when injured. And no one shall ever find out about last night, or else.......
B.H.

As soon as I finished reading, the paper disintegrated into nothing. For a moment, I just stared at my hands and then I sighed and went to cook breakfast for the-man-who-has-anger-issues.

As I was cooking, I thought about how my family is doing, it's almost a week. And I also realized one thing, I'll need to go shopping soon. As I finished cooking, I set up the table for Mr. I-will-kill-you-if-you-look-at-me. As I was waiting for him, I ate my food quickly. I washed my plates and you-know-who came in. He looked at me for a moment and then sat on his seat and began eating.

Once he finished, he walked out and I washed his dishes. I set up the table for the other residents and texted my mom. She immediately texted back.

Mom: My! (Y/n)! Hon, are you alright!?
Me: Yes mom, I'm fine.
Mom: is everything okay? Did that monster hurt you?

I thought about what to say, but I decided not to worry her.

Me: Yes mama, everything is okay. He hasn't hurt me. I'll talk to you later if I get time. I need to get back to work
Mom: you work for him!?!
Me: Yes, I cook and help as an assistant
Mom: my poor baby daughter, we miss you
Me: mom, I miss you too, but I really gotta go
Mom: okay, take care
Me: sure will, you too

I smiled and put my phone in my pocket. 5.O.5 and Flug came in, I gave them a smile as they ate their breakfast. Demencia came in, though her condition made me worry.

"Demencia? You okay?" I asked. She looked at me, flinched and nodded, quickly and silently eating her breakfast. She is definitely not okay. Flug noticed me looking at Demencia and raised his eyebrows but didn't said anything.

Everyone finished their food and went to do whatever. I cleaned the dishes and went to the lab.

"Flug?" I called out. He hummed, looking at me.

"Do you need anything? I'm going for shopping" I asked him.

"If Boss allows you to go, I need some stuff" he gave me a list. I nodded and smiled. He went back to his work and I went to the-guy-who-kidnapped-me's office. I knocked and entered the office when I heard a 'come in'. Black Hat was doing paper work.

"Umm... sir? I have something I want to ask you about" I told him. He nodded. "I need some supplies for kitchen and Flug needs some stuff too, so I was wondering if I could go to shopping to get all the things........" I looked at him. As I waited for him to respond, I saw his left hand go underneath his desk. He took out a wad of cash and put it on the desk.

"Keep the rest money" he said and waved me away. I blinked in surprise at him and took the cash after making sure to thank him. I exited his office and prepared myself for going outside.