Chapter 10.5

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. :

I woke up to come face-to-face with a not-so happy Demencia. I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"Get up sleepy head, you don't want to sleep off such an important day" she continued "go and bath, quickly, your father will be coming at 12" she pushed me towards the bathroom. My father? Why? Something's not right. Just yesterday Demencia was so nice, but she's so rude right now.

Since I can't do anything right now, I just decided to do my usual morning routine and take a shower, but there was a bath already prepared, it made my eyes widen the size of a basketball. I just shrugged it off. When I exited the bathroom, wrapped up in towels, I saw Demencia standing by the vanity, hair dryer in hands. I stood there, watching her in confusion.

"What are you looking at? Look, I'm not doing this by my own will, Black Hat would kill me if I don't, so let's just get over with this. Sit" She said motioning me to sit. I had no idea what's going on, important day? Everything is just so confusing. I just sat down, I didn't wanted Demencia to get killed by the hands of Black Hat. She dried my hair off and placed the dryer in its place, usually, I don't like heat products but something told me that if I complained, Black Hat won't like it and he would take it out on Demencia.

"Get dressed" Demencia said and exited my room, closing the door. With raised eyebrows, I looked around the room, finding a box on my bed. I went over to it and opened it. There was a black dress inside, I picked it up and unfolded it, only to have my eyes widen, my mouth parted in shock and I dropped the dress, backing away. It was a freaking wedding dress!!!!!!!! Am I going to get married?!?!? What the fuck is going on!?!?? There is only one way to find out.

With shaking hands, I managed to pit on the dress and knocked on my door. Demencia entered and pushed me to the vanity.

"Demencia?" I asked, looking down.

"What?" She snapped.

"It is my marriage, isn't it?" I asked her as she put some make up on my face. She gritted her teeth.

"Yes" she growled. If she is so upset, then it must be Black Hat, I decided to take the risk of asking.

"Please don't tell me I'm getting married to Black Hat" I looked at her with pleading eyes. She glared.

"Stop it. You don't need to remind me, it's already painful enough!" She cried, tearing up. I quickly stood up and hugged her, despite her struggles. I felt myself tear up.

"D-Demencia, I'm so sorry, I know how much you love him, it should be you instead of me, I don't love him in the slightest" I told her. She sniffed.

"You're right, it's not your fault, he's just overly obsessed with you. I'm sorry for the way I acted" she apologized, wiping her tears. I didn't wanted to ruin her progress, so I blinked the tears, but they fell. Demencia sighed and sat me down and wiped my tears, re-applying my make up. Once she was finished, she began to work on my hair, it didn't took her long.

"Wear this" she said, giving me heels, I put them on and stood up. Demencia looked at me proudly and then turned me around. I gasped, I looked beautiful. My hair were set in a absolutely beautiful bun and finished with some small, black roses. My make up was light, my eyes were looking like they belong to some doll. The eyeshadow, eyeliner and the mascara made me eyes look bigger and more glossy, my lips were painted blood red. It was absolutely beautiful. I snickered thinking about what the flirty trio would have said before we heard a knock on the door.

"Are you girls ready, it's time to go" I heard dad say. I turned to look at Demencia, surprisingly, she was already ready. Huh? She's so fast.

"Yes" Demencia opened the door. Dad looked at me sadly, wearing a tux. At that moment, the reality of the situation settled in me. I began panicking.