Chapter 10

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

Another morning of fatigue and laziness, another day of missing my family, another 24 hours of work and cooking. It's been about what, 4 weeks of being here. It's always, do or die, living in fear here. Me and Flug being the only humans, being the only one truly scared of Black Hat and the only ones he abuses, is not fun.

I feel like if I did anything wrong, the smallest of mistake, Black Hat would kill me. He abuses me, though only at night and heal me in the morning, it's god damn painful. He says he does it for punishing me, who the hell drinks blood as punishment? Oh yes, Black Hat. Also, in here it's like, the shadows of corruption are all over the place, they move slightly in the peripheral vision as if following you quietly and if you lower your guard, they would hunt you down and tear you into pieces.

Its so lonely, even though I am surrounded by not many people who are likely not humans, I feel lonely, Flug is shy, very shy, Demnecia is crazy, and 5.O.5 is always busy cleaning. Black Hat? Well, he's just..... Black Hat and it doesn't help at all. The fact that it's my birthday makes it even worse. I still remember the dates.

24 July: Black Hat abducted me.
21 August: My birthday. (Just go with it guys)

As I am cleaning the dishes after breakfast, I can't help the tears that cascade down my face. Even though my house is not far, it still feels out of reach. As I was doing my work, Flug came in with Demencia and 5.O.5.

"Hey (y/n)!" Demencia hugged me softly. Surprise was an understatement as to what I felt, I sniffed and quickly wiped my face with my hands.

"Happy birthday!" Flug and Demencia said together and 5.O.5 let out a cute noise, hugging me just as Demencia let go. I was just so shocked, my narrowed but slightly red eyes stared at them.

"H-how do you guys know?" I asked, stuttering slightly. 5.O.5 wiped my face with a smile and let go of me, I shook my head to rid of the thickly feeling of his fur against my skin. Flug continued.

"I called Ray later that day. He told me" he said, oh, so that's why Ray asked me to give his number to Flug and get Flug to call him.

"And, Black Hat is out, we can handle the kitchen, you go home for today and have fun!" Demencia said with a squeal. Hope aroused in my chest, however I prepared myself to diminish it just in case.

"R-really? I can go see my family?" I asked with wider eyes. The trio nodded and 5.O.5 picked me up. The trio took me to my room, I just blinked, is this a dream? Because if it is its nice, will it end? I slapped myself and after feeling the pain I realized this is not a dream.

"Get changed, you'll have to leave as soon as you're done" Demencia sud and I nodded. I quickly got dressed properly and went to the lobby.

"Have a fun day!" Demencia pushed me outside. I slowly walked to the metal gates only to see Ray and Tony standing. As soon as I exited, they both hugged me.

"We missed you!" They both said, I hugged them back, I can't say that I didn't missed them, I didn't spoke however, being so sure that my voice will fail me. I missed these guys a lot, more than they can imagine. When the let go, Ray and Tony held each of my hands and we started walking, a smile on my face as I stared at our interlocked hands.

"How is everything going Tony?" I asked with a smile.

"Everything is nice, I was told that Black Hat took you, I didn't believed it at first, but I do now" she said looking at me with glistening eyes.

"I told you. I am just really glad that Black Hat hasn't hurt her" Ray said with a happy look.

If only you knew..........