Chapter 1: Isaac

You laid in your bed, it feels like only yesterday you heard the news about what had happened to your Cousin Isaac. You felt your body practically break out in a cold sweat as you soon sat up, looking straight at your empty dresser top. It being unpolished which made it give out an old look. You let out a long and sad sigh, there was no doubt that you missed him.

"Damn.. I wish he was still here" you muttered.

Today was the day that you were going to see your Cousin's parent's house today but you weren't that happy about it. Each time you went over there it was always such a depressing aura. You exhaled sharply as you got out of bed and got dressed, "This is gonna be a long day I just know it.." You said as you walked out of your room and into the living room, "Ready to go sweety?" Asked your mother as she sat beside your father. They were basically dressed up like they were gonna go to a funeral.

"Mom? Dad? Why are you both over dressed?"

"We're not" your father said simply which caused you to let out a soft sigh. Bringing yourself to walk out the door after grabbing your phone. Your mother and father following behind you. Both of them watching as you sat in the back of the car with your head down. You played some music and listened to the lyrics carefully as the music surrounded you while you were wearing your headphones.

(I do not hold credit for the art in the video or the song. The song is called Holy)

"You poor unfortunate soul~" you sang quietly in a sulking tone, your lips quivered as if threatening to let out a sob as you looked at the passing trees through the window. Your parents pulled in front of the house. Your mother peeking into the mirror of the car and frowning at your depressing features, "Cheer up honey.. I know its rough for you and its rough for us too.. Listen how about after our visit we take you out somewhere that you want to go. Anywhere" your mom said out of attempt to make you feel better. You looked through your car window, "... Alright" was all that you could muster.

You soon brought yourself to get out of the car even though a part of you was practically telling you to stay in the car. You wanted to go regardless out of respect for your Cousin. Your parents were already at the door. Isaac's parents were talking back and forth with yours. You let out a sigh and took off your headphones, turning off your music in the process, "Hey.. Can I use the bathroom, please?" You asked. Trying to sound at least a little happy to avoid the aura to be more depressing then it already was, "Sure you can, (y/n)" said Mr.Grossman. you managed to walk into the home and headed straight to the bathroom. Hearing a really old and faint tune. Its odd. Its almost as if you heard this melody before. Pop goes the weasel, but it played out in a music box melody. You couldn't help but hum out the melody. You walked up to the bathroom mirror and bit your skin ran cold. Seeing some sort of chrome colored clown towering behind you. Rinsing your face with cold water but as your gaze went back to the mirror the clown was gone from sight. You stood there for at least 10 minutes until your father called your name.

You made your way out of the bathroom and into the living room after washing your hands, "What's up dad?" You asked him with a faint smile trying to form on your lips, "Mr. and mrs.Grossman have something for you, (y/n)" he said with a genuine smile. You turn over to see Isaac's mother holding some sort of old box. It looked like some sort of music box from victorian times.

"Isaac's music box..." You replied

"I figured that you would want something to remember him other then memories and songs" His father said as he placed the old music box into your hands, you smiled and brought yourself to hug him, "Thank you.. Thank you so much" you replied. Which caused your mom and father to smile. After about what seemed like about 9 hours of staying over your Cousin's house you and your parent's started to drive away. Your eyes were practically glued to the music box as your finger went over it, memorizing each detail of the wood. A faint smile on your lips, it was as if you were a bit more closer to Isaac now.

As soon as you got home you brought yourself to walk out of the car and straight into your room after your mother unlocked the door.

Soon bringing yourself to sit the music box onto your dresser, soon slipping on your (f/c) pajamas. It was about 11:03 pm so everyone was supposed to be sleeping by now. You soon brought yourself to slip under the warm covers but you had a feeling you were being watched which caused you to become nervous, the room was dark but you could have sworn that you heard a faint and low laugh out in the room. Although the sound seemed to be all around you. Your eyes locked to the music box as a cold chill ran up and down your spine. The melody sounded like a distorted version of pop goes the weasel over time as it played. You knew that you never touched the handle of it to cause it to play. You body froze as you started to hear your heart pounding from your chest.

'What the hell is going on?!?!' You thought to yourself. Your brain in a full on panic. The music box soon stopped playing the distorted melody from a song from your childhood. You looked around the room frantically for your phone tat had a torch setting on it, since you had no side lamp beside you to turn on to illuminate your dark room.

"Hello my dear~"

Your blood ran cold at the sound of the sinister tone. Turning on the light to see yet the same chrome colored clown from before as it hunched over, its long arms hanging beside him as its nails scraped against your floor. Having a striped cone nose, and what looked like black paint around his eyes, his clothes looked a bit out of the ordinary

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Sorry guys for the cliff hanger. I do promise to make more to this story soon ^_^)