Chapter 2: The Pale Clown

"Hello my dear~"

Your blood ran cold at the sound of the sinister tone. Turning on the light to see yet the same chrome colored clown from before as it hunched over, its long arms hanging beside him as its nails scraped against your floor. Having a striped cone nose, and what looked like black paint around his eyes, his clothes looked a bit out of the ordinary.

The shadow of the black and white clown covering your body, like a blanket of darkness. All you could do is look at this clown in a bit of terror unable to even move, trying to speak but your mouth only mustered a whimper recieving a cackle from the clown,

"My my, I seem to have been a fearful sieght to have scared you so easily~ It's truly a shame~"

You trembled as you attempted to grasp ahold on what was going on at the moment, you could hear as your heart pounded, hammering against your ribs. You narrowed your (E/c) eye's out of attempt to at least be a bit brave, "Who the hell are you anyway?"

"My dear I am-" he cleared his throught and the laughed a bit insanely, "Well more like 'was' your cousin's friend as he was growing up.. What a shame to have watched him break on the women after a couple of years out of that insane asylum~"

"What are you talking about? I have no idea what your talking about?"

"Oh come now, surely you wouldn't think that 'little' Issacs mother and father wouldn't just give his favorite music box to just anyone hehehe"

A small growl came out of your mouth as you pinned him down onto the floor, "Stop talking about my cousin like you actually know him. Why you are here in front of me is beyond me but I'm not easily fooled at all! Who ARE you?!" Hearing this he howled with laughter as he looked straight into your eye's, "Me? My dear I am Laughing Jack" He replied simply. You grimaced at his laugh, was something you said funny to him. You growled a bit out of annoyance, "This isn't a joke!" You replied earning a bit of a serious look from Laughing Jack which for some reason gave you a cold chill that ran up and down your spine,"You know, for someone who is attempting to want to know what had actually happened to your Cousin your kind of rude" He replied in a bit more of a serious tone, "Think about it. Your Cousin was said to have had an imaginary friend am I not mistaken? And then he was sent away and didn't come back for a long time.." He then paused for a bit, a hint of sadness clouded over his eye's for a split second and with that he looked away from your gaze, "Guess you can say I was abandoned.."

You looked at the time, looking back down to look at the only to realize that he was gone. That was really odd. You took almost an hour trying to register what had just happened in your head but nothing really clicked at all. Though you remembered the look of that one hint of sorrow before Laughing Jack disappeared. Maybe it was an illusion from you not really sleeping within resting hours, or the fact that your basically a night owl and you go to bed at a late time. You shrugged then went underneath your covers again, soon falling asleep after a bit of time passed by. Dreaming about that clown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: Yo guys, hoping that you like the book so far. Thinking about adding a lemon into this book)