Chapter 6: School day from hell

(A/N[Edit]: Been getting a ton of comments about the reader in this book being a young child. The reader here is legit in highschool and is of the age of 19 years old. I am sorry I never told anyone this before, that is my mistake)

You woke up to the sound of your alarm going off on your bed side table, grummbling as you smacked your hand down onto the snooze button. Waking up fully to realize that you had no pants on or underwear for that matter. Was what happened last night even a dream? You slowly started to sit up on your bed hissing a bit in pain from your lower region. It took you about five whole monies to come into complete realization as to what actually happened. A frown tugged at your lips as you looked down at your bare feet beneath you, what have you done? Why were you so over come with lust with someone who had basically killed your best friend in your family. You felt the overwhelming feeling of dread wash over you along with the sadness that followed. You brought yourself to get out of bed as you got yourself ready for school. Packing up your book bag with text books, notepads, pencils, pens, erasers, and everything else. You zipped up your bag and checked yourself in the mirror to fix your hair a bit more before brushing your teeth. You didn't even fix yourself any breakfast you just left for school and grabbed some (Your favorite snack). Starting on your way to the school as you couldn't even look at your parents this morning. You put your earbuds into your ears as you walked the path that you always used however you couldn't shake the feeling of being watched as you did this. Soon turning on the music on your phone as you walked. The song helping you calm down from high anxiety.

Soon as you got to your school you ran into your best friend, "Long time no see, (Y/N)" (she/he) said as they playfully nudged you which snapped you out of your trance. You jumped a bit from being startled, "O-oh hey, (best friends name)" you said. Cursing under your breath as you stuttered.

"(Y/N) are you feeling okay?"

"O-oh" you started, "Yeah I'm fine. Just under the weather I guess"

"Still upset about your cousin, hu? Well don't be I'm here now and I can help you if you need it"

All you could do was smile softly at your friend, "Thanks but I promise that I'm okay" You said as you walked into the school at a quick pace almost as if you wanted to just be over and done with going to school already. Soon you made it to your first class getting weird looks from some of your classmates, them being your school bullies. You sat quietly at your desk hoping to yourself as you wished for the class to end as quickly as possible. You scribbled notes down in your notebook as class began ignoring the murmers from the bullies in your class, 'Say nothing and they'll stop eventually..' You thought to yourself as you sharply exhaled. Looking up from your notepad as you saw two of your bullies snickering and slowly look at you from afar, they were certainley planing something but you didn't know what it was. But whatever it was caused you to have a cold chill up and down your spine and your stomach to churn like butter. Inside of you.

"My dear (Y/N)" you heard causing you to look around only to see nothing. What does this clown want from you? "(Y/N), look at your notebook" he instructed by which you implied only to see that there was something written in someone elses hand writing. But you were holding a pen in the hand that you couldn't write with. It reading out "(Y/N) keep an eye out today. Something isn't right" this message made your hands shake vigerously, 'The hell is going on?' You thought to yourself.

"(Y/N)" you heard your teacher call out causing you to look at her to meet her concerned gaze, "Is everything alright?" She asked.

"Everything is f-fine, Mrs.Hargrove"

This response caused her to hum and go back to teaching the class. Which ended after what seemed like thirty five minutes. Soon the bell rang and you packed up your stuff into your bookbag, you carried it around with you because the lockers were to thin to even keep a simple bookbag from ripping apart. You zipped it up and put it onto your back heading out of the class room only to be shoved into a locker by your shoulders by one of the bullies from the classroom, "Where do you think your going?" He asked with a snide smirk tugging on his lips. You looked at the guy, "Listen I don't know what the fuck your problem is but I have another class to go to. Let me go" You replied which cause one of the bullies friends to punch you straight into the gutt which knocked the wind out of you a little bit of blood escaping from your bottom lip, "Don't talk to us like that you slut" he said as one out of the three bullies slammed the back of your head into the locker multiple times, another punching you in the face which caused your nose to bleed the slightest bit. The leader of the two bullies that were pumling you stopped them and then pulled you into the bathroom stall. Locking the bathroom door as he ordered both his friends to hold you down.

(A/N: hey guys just wanting to give you guys a heads up that an attempted rape scene is coming up so if any of you are easily triggered by this or this doesn't make you comfortable please feel free to skip this part. I am only doing this to increase the plot I have planned)

You cried as you tried to fight back but you were failing miserably at this moment. This only caused the bullies to laugh in histarics. The leader started to take off your pants and underwear, "P-please! Don't!!" You pleaded out in a frantic panic, "I'm gonna show you how much of a slut you really are" was all he said. His wicked words echoing in your thoughts as you soon brought yourself to kick the leader in the dick which caused him to let out a yelp. One of the bullies slamming your head into the toilet seat as the other punched you in the face creating a black eye. All you can do is cry your heart out. Something snapped in you at that moment as your lips twisted into a psychotic smirk as you started to cackle which caused one of the bullies that was holding you down to break off one of the bars in the bathroom stall and bash your back with it. Your fast reflexes caused you to grab the bar as fast as it was blown to your back.

"What the fuck? You bitch let go!" He yelled which caused you to look at him with a creepy look in your eyes.

"Let go~? You sure you don't want your head bashed in?" You said in a sinister tone finding the strength that you had in you from the huge shot of energy coursing through you. You practically tore the bar away from one of the boys as you broke away from being pinned. Bashing the bar against both of their faces and not stopping until they were both in there own blood, bleeding to death with brain damage. The leader of the two broke off running to unlock the door but you stopped him as you beat him senseless with the bar as well they were now all dead on the floor.

(A/N: end of that scene)

You slowly came out of your high and you froze in your tracks. Letting go of the bar and letting it hit the floor with a loud metalic clang. You covered your mouth as you tried to hold yourself back from vomiting from the smell, tears trickling down your cheeks. What the hell have you done? You looked down at your clothes as they were splattered with blood from the three boys in the bathroom. You fell into a panic as you escaped out of the window of the bathroom to your luck it was ground level. You climbed through the window then went to your house. Luckily at this moment your parents were out back of the house as you came in. You cleaned yourself up in your room and that included doing your own laundry. You went into the bathroom and started to baith yourself to get rid of all of the blood. Starting to cry heavily in the bathroom, "What have I done" you sobbed out to yourself in a hushed tone. You wanted to die from what you did. You were now a murderer.