Chapter 14: Who's the more insane one?

"What the hell do you mean by that?" You spat out.

"Ah the old thing that always happens to those who go insane~ you clearly don't remember the funerals of Isaac's parent's. Nor do you know much of anything.. YOUR parents abandoned you when you were losing your mind. In your mental state you think that both family's are still alive but they're not.. My music box wasn't given to you by his family, you brought it on yourself to FIND it in the abandoned house where your cousin had died to find answers since the case of what had happened was unsolved!" He explained.

This had caused you to drop down to your knees and clench onto your hair, pulling it as your eyes were squeezed shut and you started to cry in histarics, "YOUR LIEING!!!" You snapped out.

He cackled, "perhaps we could visit their graves and you could see for yourself~" you refused to even look at him as he loomed over your crying form as you shook your head, "YOUR FUCKING LIEING!!!" You snapped out once more by which Laughing Jack let out a manic laughter loud enough for it to echo through out the woods, "Oh? Am I?" He mocked as he swayed a flashlight in front of your face as two of his fingers were holding the handle of the flashlight, which caused your attention to be on the flashlight as tears continued to fall from your cheeks. "STOP PESTERING ME!" You lashed out as you lundged at him, hooking him in the jaw. Not able to control your rage. The clown just laughed, "if your so trusting that your not crazy then why were you in an asylum for a good few years and why do you constantly see demented things everywhere you turn. Just take a second and think about it" he replied before disappearing. The flashlight hitting the ground with a small thud as he left you to break down in the middle of the forest.

Was this true? If so, how in the world did it happen? Were you hillusinating things and just going on with your day like it was normal?

You fixed yourself up before heading deeper into the woods your mind racing with multiple questions that were pointed at yourself. Clearly you seemed oblivious, but with what? You had no idea what this clown wants nor do you know what he is refering to other then the asylum part. Flashing the beam of light coming from the flashlight everywhere you were going, left, right, forward, even behind you soon you saw shelter. You sprinted to where the abandoned looking house was only to come to a hault, "This house looks familiar" you muttered to yourself. You were now paralyzed with fear as you couldn't take your eyes off of the house.

"How is this house even here?"

(To be continued...)