Chapter 11: Insanity

(A/N: Alright guys, just letting you all know that I have been having internal pain's in my side's for the past 8 days now and the doctor's said that the pain is caused by possible cysts in my ovaries so I apologize for the slow updates. Thank you for your time...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You struggled to even attempt to get out of bed as you felt as though you had a huge hangover from last night, only without the alcohol. The sound of a nurse knocking on your door could be heard soon after you fully woke up which caused you to look over to the door, surely enough a nurse walked into the room. Her hair was a beautiful blond color as the tips of her hair curled a bit while sitting on her shoulders, her light blue eyes were as gentle as an ocean as her skin was as smooth as the sand itself. She had a tan color in her white skin as she wore cherry red lipstick, wearing a nurse uniform along with some shoes to match, "How are you feeling today, (Y/N)?" She asked, her tone was soft and gentle. Soft enough to calm even the most anxious of patients that had suvere cases of anxiety. At least that's what you thought in your head. "I-I'm fine" you said. Lieing as you were focused behind her as you so a tall man wearing a suite but the distinctive feature that caught your eye and that was the fact that not only was his skin white but he had no exact facial features what so ever. Your stomach started to churn as you started to feel nauseous but that unbearable ringing noise came back which seemed to be more painful then the last.

"(Y/N)?" The nurse called out to you.

No reply was made from you.

"(Y/N)?!" She said, raising her voice a bit more. You snapped out of your trance however at this time you could practically feel the puke rising up in your throat, burning your throat slowly in a bickering way to edge you to releasing the vile fluids from your body.

"O-oh. Yeah.. Yeah, I hear you. Is there something wrong?" You stuttered out as your gaze met hers. She paused and you could have sworn that something seemed to be staring right into her soul, terrifying every part of her from the inside out. She ran out of your room and shut the door behind her with a loud slam. Fuck, what was going on at that very moment anyway? You couldn't put your finger on it and you couldn't even search up anything on a phone or anything about what you have been seeing the two days you have been in the asylum. Maybe it was all in your head. Maybe you were actually losing your mind after all and you belonged here. The ringing got louder as you soon ended up spewing throw-up on the ground while on your hands and knees. Your eyes filled with tears at the stinging feeling of the liquid, seeing a small glimps of the tall man's dress shoes.

"You'll be saved soon, my child"

Was all you heard but they were echos in your head. Sounding like a cave echo almost. But a voice nontheless, after a while the ringing stopped and the tall man seemed to have vanished.

What in gods name actually happened you wondered but it didn't go to your head much as you made your way to get lunch being escorted by a different nurse from before.

'soon why soon?' You thought to yourself.

(To be continued...)