Chapter 8: The stone cold cell

You were now at the police station sitting in the officer's office with the door shut as he was now sitting on his chair. On the desk it read out his name 'Nicholas Ross' the man had combed back hair that, a bit of a scruffy beard too. Kind of matched the look of a biker, well in your own head he kind of looked like one. He looked at you with a bit of a stern look moving three folders in front of you and the murder weapon was in a bag which looked like a zip lock bag. He opened up the files revealing the three boys that were abusive bullies towards you and attempted to have their way with you. Jeffrey Hoodin, being the leader was a rather tall male with the height of a 5"9 boy, he had black hair, as his face was littered with freckles from cheek to cheek with blue tainted eyes, his skin looked almost as identicle to a cinnimon bun by color. Seth Roth being an eran boy for Jeffery had a gothic look to him, gadges in his ears, a snake bite, his skin was as pale as a ghost while his hair was dyed dark brown which faded to green but he was shorter then Jeffery by a wopping number of 5"5 which was his actual height and Kevin Green being the wing man of the trio who had caramel colored skin with black locks and brown eyes looked like the brains of the group with those thick navy blue glasses he always wore he was about 5"7.

"Miss.(Y/N) can you tell me your relation to these three boys before you?"

You answered with a nod, "Yes.. They were my bullies for as long as I could remember. They would beat me, push me around and spread rumors. All I remember was that Jeffrey tried to rape me in the bathroom of the school as the other two had me pinned" you replied trying to hide the fact that you were nervous to even be the police station

"If this was going on why didn't you tell your school counsiler?"

"I told them for a few years now but they didn't do much about my bullies..." You replied. You had to stay honest with everything since now the cops were involved. Though you were scared about the outcomes of your actions nontheless. The cop scribbled something down onto a small note pad, "Wait for a minute please" he replied as he left the room for a good hour which was enough to scare you. You distracted yourself with the clock hanging from the wall of the office, tapping your fingers on the desk to the rythem of the ticking. You looked down at your hands but then put your attention to tthe door as it opened, revealing the same police man as before as he held handcuffs, "Hands behind your back please" he requested in which you did just that after standing up from your seat. It wasn't long until you felt the coldness of the metal followed by the clicking of handcuffs as the officer tightened them. The officer brought you to court where you were pronounced guilty before being sent onto a prison bus looking down at the cuff on your leg as that linked to the other prisoners although you refused to make eye contact with any of them as you looked out the window watching the passing cars and trees along with road signs. You didn't really mean what you did, you didn't mean to kill those three men but in the back of your head something was telling you that they deserved every minute of it. Besides, the constant beatings and niglect they besowed upon you was unforgiveable especially after this happening. You had a feeling that you needed profesional help since it seemed like your actions were psychodelic and not meant to happen. You were basically driven towards madness by the men. Maybe in the end you would be better instead of worse. You let out a sigh as you felt the bus jerk to a stop looking up to see the bus driver standing up now, "alright everyone listen up because I am only going to say this shit once got it?! None of you are going to make any noises or threats to the cops or your going to get a beat down. Also when you are all assigned a cell I don't want none of you sissies to get any bright ideas! There will be penalties for your actions. All of you guys stand up. Now!" The bus driver instructed by which everyone but about four complied. You started to hear the melody of come little children popping up in your head but you chose to ignore it as you were soon brought out of the bus, passing the prison gate and now tossed into your cell. The cell walls had cement sitting over the walls as the floor beneath you felt like a sheet of ice on the soles of your bare feet. No one shared your cell and you were fine with this especially after what had happened previously. You brought yourself to soon walk over to your cell bed which was just a matress looking that it had nails that held it together to the plack that was being held by really stable and thick chains. Laying down on it without a single word as you curled up on it and fell asleep on the fresh blankets provided for you. These days are going to be hell on wheels.