Chapter 9: into the asylum

Within about what seemed like more then a couple months behind the cell doors until a doctor came around the corner to your cell, confused as to why they were there but not questioning it as they questioned you with things regarding your history and mental illnesses. Maybe it was because of a few inmates that called you out for talking to yourself and acting completely psychotic at times however you don't remember doing much of that at all. You and the doctor made eye contact, his hazle eyes looking into your (e/c) ones as his silver hair looked like the waves of an ocean, his skin tone was black and his voice was deep as he asked the questions but his final question caused you to figure out as to what was actually going on. The police were going to send you to a psych ward. About damn time though, this prison crap was getting to be to much from the constant crick in your neck to the musty smell of the whole place, fixing his glasses as he pushed them back up to the bridge of his nose, "Alright" The doctor started "Now you know why I'm here yes?"

You answered with a simple nod.

He grinned humbly, "Smart and fast to think. I like it.. Anyway your going to be transported to another facility since you have a history of mental illnesses that qualify you to get 'special help'.."

"Wait. Like a mad house? Your kidding me right?! I went to one and it didn't help, it worsened my mental illness because of how porely I was being treated!!" you countered by which the doctor was a tad bit flustered. He blinked a few times as he looked at you before speaking again, "I asure you that you would be taken care of at a better place this time" He offered. You gritted your teeth as you looked at him, your gaze barrowing through his skull as you were infuriated, the man tensed a bit, "I-I'm only trying to help you" he stuttered innocently. "What makes you think that I will want to go to another one?!" You snarled out, your words were venom at this point.

This made the doctor roll his eyes, "Look its either you accept the option of going or your going to be in here for longer then you have to"

You let out a defeted sigh, "Fine.. But don't think I will like you afterwords" you said as you got ready to get out of the cell.

Soon you were departed from jail as you were now strapped down in a stretcher and tooken to a psych ward where you were soon given a room, a gown, and a mental illness check for future medication to help you or quite possibly just kill you from the inside. In the room there looked to be an old looking bed with a metal bar frame and a cot, the large window had bars on the outside so you wouldn't jump out the window and cummit suicide, a few dressers and a wardrobe accompanied the room as the floor looked close to that of a hospital floor. The walls were plane but had a clock hanging from it, there was even a side table with a lamp on it. The feel of the place unsettled you but you tried your best to keep your cool as you settled in for the night since it was now 9:15 pm. You shut off your light, closed the curtains and made sure that the door was closed and the temperature on your own thermostat was perfect before you laid in the cot, the bed making a creeking sound almost as if there were springs. You did your best to get comfortable as you had the blankets on and soon drifted off to sleep as your head laid on a surprisingly comfortable pillow. Now you knew for a fact that there were long days ahead for sure.