Chapter 16: Who ARE You?

The next thing you knew when you had woken up once more from passing out, you noticed something was off. There was no house, no floor, no nothing. You looked confused as you looked around a few times, sitting up as you dusted off the soil from your clothes, 'What is going on?' You thought to yourself as you attempted to regain your thoughts.

(A/N: I know. I know, it probably gets annoying with the passing out bit anyway back to the story)

Hearing the cackling of the chrome clown by which echoed through the whole entire forest, sounding as if it was all around you. As if you were in the mountains? Wait speaking of which. How did you even end up here in the first place, you tried to think of things however not being able to think of much. There was no way you were losing memory.. Right?! Your whole body trembled in fear and at points even a huge dread of panic along with it. There is no way anything good would come out of this, not by any given means. Slowly you got up from the ground, looking around seeing nothing but trees for miles along with long green grass that swayed with the wind and the tree branches that were half naked without leaves. As you walked the sound of your footsteps could be heard through the grass and the crumbling leaves under your feet. It was fall, the season for pumpkins and turkey even the season for spooks and thrills.

"Fucking great.. Not only am I being scared left and right by a clown and his friends but its also fall here? Well wherever here is!" You replied as if nerved.

In what seemed like an instant the sudden movement of a white figure could be seen moving past you in the distance from your left side, catching a glimps of it in the corner of your eye.

You quickly turned your head to see what it was but there was nothing, 'strange' you thought to yourself.

Hearing the sounds of something that didn't sound like a normal animal or a human yelling out to get your attention. In place of that possible sound was a screach that sounded like some sort of creature, turning your whole body to see what it was you froze in fear as goosebumps ran through your body and your blood run cold. Your eyes wide in terror at the creature in front of you as it stood there. Its body looking as if it hasn't eaten for days, the limbs looked long and brittle as the claws were as sharp as talons, its eyes.. In place of its eyes were hollowed out black holes as a mouth with jagged teeth as sharp as daggers that seemed to be able to cut through any type of flesh. You let out shakey yet quick breaths before using your willpower to make a run for it. Unarmed and terrified of the thing you saw before you as it took off after you screaching once more. Hoping with every fiber of your being that you would survive and whatever this thing was would lose interest. Your lungs crying and screaming for you to slow down as your breaths turned to the sound of slight wheezing. Your eyes tearing up from the pain in your chest before you tripped over an uprooted tree root and fell into the dried out leaves. The creature running towards you in a hurried motion which caused you to brace yourself and squeeze your eyes shut. However.. Nothing happened at all. But why?

Slowly opening your (e/c) eyes you saw right before you a tall figure in front of you in what looked to be a buisness suit, his skin was as white as chalk for an old chalkboard as his face.. There was.. Nothing.

You were paralyzed at this moment as you saw both creatures growling at each other.

Were they fighting against eachother to see who was going to eat you? Was this a territorial thing? Was it more then that? You didn't know the answer to this at all. Instead you got deeper into your thoughts by which scared you more and more. Soon the white creature (The Rake) Lundged at the other creature however the other creature's back started to move about almost like something was in it, sure enough tentacles protruded out of its back and wrapped around the Rake splitting him apart causing blood to not only splatter on the other creature but on you, the grass and leaves and also the nearby trees. The sound that the body made when it was dropped sounded like a dead cow being dropped to the ground after a slaughter. You felt absolutely sick and finally brought up the courage to speak, "What ARE you?!" You mustered to ask.

'The boss' he replied in your mind as he slowly turned around to look at you, his body casting a shadow as he was looming over you

You went wide eyed, "WHAT?!?!"

(To be continued...)