Chapter 10: Stuck in madness

(A/N: I have been noticing that there are some people trying to skip ahead and look at the chapters I am working on. You guys that eager?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You woke up to the sound of the music box melody of Pop goes the weesle. It was dark outside and it didn't feel like much time had passed by at all. All you could do was look around in complete darkness for what seemed like hours upon hours only sad thing that time doesn't seem to go go that fast sometimes. Even though you wish that it did especially if something like this is starting to happen. You tensed up as you heard the cackle from something all to familiar. Laughing Jack was around which caused you to look back and forth in desperation to just lundge at him and punch the crap out of him. Only thing was that this time was different. To different to be exact. There were multiple auras around now that only ended up with you raising your gaurd up completely, "Who's there?!" You asked out loud as your voice trembled. A distant yet psychotic laugh was heard, only this wasn't from Laughing Jack at all.

"Awe, the princess is scared.. Hows about you go back to sleep"

Something about that voice in particular caused your blood to run cold and the hairs in the back of your neck to stand up. You grimaced at the very fact that he had called you princess. Making out a few figures standing in the dark room of the asylum.

"Jeff what the fuck are you trying to do? Gross her out or freak her out?" Came another voice. Though there was something in this voice that sounded uniqe, in the voice it sounded like the one that it belonged to had Tourette syndrome. But it sounded harsh towards the other person in the room.

"Hush you two. I think she needs a good insight as to why we're all here and who we are" Came another voice, only this one sounded a bit.. Sloppy? Wait, how much people were in this room anyway?! You heard the clown laugh. And then these three voices came into play. You tensed up as you saw three people walk out of the shadows. One you knew all to well from the stories in the newspapers about him killing innocent people and three others. Jeffrey woods, also known as Jeff the killer. His carved smile twitched a bit as his pale white leather like skin glistened from the small glimmer of moonlight that passed through the window blinds, the white hoodie looked worn out along with his black dress pants. The black hair looked like if you were to brush it the brush would get stuck. Another person looked a bit odd, his skin looked to be like a gray color as a blue mask with black eye sockets and a black oozing substance that came from the holes. His hoodie was light gray but like Jeff's white hoodie it was also worn out along with his black pants and shoes, as his dark brown hair was dirty. The next one looked a bit more normal then the others, wearing a mouth gaurd along with orange goggles that went over his eyes, his skin was pale as he wore black gloves. A worn out hoodie that he had on had stripes down his sleaves as the hood was blue and the rest of the hoodie was the color of brown mixed with green, blue jeans torn a bit at the knees as he also wore tan boots, he twitched every so often.

"I'm Je-"

"Jeffrey woods.. Yeah I know, you were all over the news and the internet" You said cutting off Jeff. This caused him to become a bit cocky as he straightened himself up which caused the man that was twitching to roll his eyes, "Names Toby. Toby Rogers. The one wearing the blue mask is Jackson Hammerson. The clown fuck is named Laughing Jack and that's Jeffrey Woods the cocky serial killer" This caused Jeff to glare at Toby, "I'm not cocky!" He countered which caused you to sigh, "Why are you all here?" You asked before hearing Laughing Jack cackle beside you, "My dear, the head boss wanted them to come and look you over" He stated.

"Boss?"

"Boss. The big man in the suit. Known as no face" Jackson replied.

You raised an eyebrow.

Toby rolled his eyes, "Slenderman he is talking about S-Slenderman" He replied twitching at the end.

"Slende-" you were cut off by a loud ringing in both of your ears. Screaming in pain as you held your head. Soon passing out on your bed from the full on pain and once more the room was absolutely quiet after a few whispers from the others were heard.

(To be continued...)