Chapter 4: Blood and tears

"Your a lier!!" You whispered in a yelling tone. Half of you not wanting to believe it as you frowned deeply. Trying to keep your tears at bay. But this only caused the psycho clown to cackle in his sinister way.

"I did my dear~"

"You didn't!!" You said on the brig of tears as your tears threatened to fall.

"I had a blast with pulling his entrails out piece by piece. Oh how I loved the screams of pain and agony coming from him. Serves him right for abandoning me~" He replied as his breath was now grazing against your ear. Visions of the crime scene that day started to flood your mind as the tears in your eyes broke like a dam. Your knees falling weak beneath you as you were left in a fit of sobs. Oh how you wished that you saved Isaac but you knew that nothing can be done now. Rage, and sadness filling your mind as you could feel your heart pounding in a furious way, "I'm gonna kill you for doing that to my cousin" you hissed out lowly as you looked back at him with a death glare. You felt something heavy loom over your shoulder only to see a sharp nose pointing out of the corner of your eye. The clowns head was now on your shoulder. "Try it, see how far you'd get" he replied. Only this time his voice sounded threatening almost as if he was challenging you. This change in monitone caused you to get a cold chill up and down your spine. You brought yourself to stand up after he lifted his head off of your shoulder. Your legs were a wobbly mess which caused the colorless clown to laugh. You turned yourself to look at him fully regardless of the tears flooding out of your eyes. You put in all of your might as you lunged yourself towards him, punching him in the stomach since his face was out of reach from your fist though with this action the clown didn't even flinch at all from the blow to his stomach.

"Is that all you can do?"

This statement caused you to become even more infuriated. You started to punch him, first the left fist then the right. You continued to do this for the last 6 minutes before the clown got tired of it and gashed your cheek with one of his claws which caused it to bleed. You ended up stumbling back onto the floor as you looked up at him your finger tips grazing over the deep cut on your face which caused you to flinch a bit from the stinging sensation that it gave you. Blood tainting over your fingers.

"Maybe I should just come back later when your not crying yourself a river~"

"Fuck you"

"My dear if I wanted to do that I'd be on top of you right now" He replied in a seemingly teasing monitone which caused you to furrow your eye's at him, "Not on your life" you replied with a hiss. Like all the other times this caused the clown to laugh, "We'll see~" was all he said before disappearing leaving you once again alone in your thoughts. A haze fell over you and you were soon falling asleep on your bedroom floor.

(To be continued...)