A/N: THIS...

Wanna know what I hate and despise with all of my every being? Those people who think that they are the only one who is greater then everyone else. Those people and cyber/non-cyber bullies. Thing being that I have a sneaking suspicion that THEY have no idea how bad they're victims are suffering in their own lives, nor do they know about the pressure caused by added hatered and bullying that leads to self harm and suicide. Or no maybe you guys should know that if you were caught red handed by someone or a text or messege reading out saying anything along the lines of "kill yourself" you per say could be held as a culprit for peer pressure of causing the person you were bullying to actually kill themselves. For me, I am going through a lot. So is everyone in existance. YOUR NOT THE ONLY ONE SO STOP TAKING YOUR ANGER OUT ON INNOCENT PEOPLE AND GO TO A FUCKING THERAPIST OR VENT YOUR SHIT OUT THROUGH SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE RUINING SOMEONE ELSES LIFE AND THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE BEATING THE HELL OUT OF THOSE WHO ARE POSSIBLY GOING THROUGH THEIR OWN ABUSE IN THEIR LIVES, WEITHER ITS A FAMILY MEMBER, FRIEND, OR HELL EVEN SOMEONE ELSE!!! THINK TWICE ABOUT THE CRAP YOU DO! You have no fucking place to label ANYONE, let them be their own fucking person. Stop picking on their haritage, stop labeling them because of their gender or sexuality, stop complaining or treating someone different because they're skin color isn't the same as yours. Skin color does not always mean someone is bad. Love is love, let people be fucking happy!!!

*drops mic and walks off*