Chapter 12: Lost

You woke up the next morning after all of the activities in the hospital, humming to yourself as something stuck in your mind. What did that tall man meant when he said soon. Whatever it was you wanted to get out of here and you were so determined to do so no matter what the cause actually was. In the corner of your eye you saw the tall man show himself once again only now this time was different then before as he seemed to have tentacles protruding from his back as they wiggled seeming to have a mind of their own, watching in a bit of fasination till a single tentacle reached for you and wrapped around your leg pulling you out of your bed and making you upside down as it brought you closer to the tall man. Confused as to what was going on you just looked at him as if studying him. But what was there to study? He had no facial features at all.

He only looked at you before nodding his head as if reading your confused thoughts.

Soon teleporting the both of you in the middle of a forest with endless tall red wood trees which confused you more and more, he placed you down gently onto the ground bellow the both of you. However after you looked around to get your barings you lost sight of the tall man known as Slenderman, but noticed your wrist was stinging and burning as it bled. Rolling up your sleeve revealing a bloody mark that seemed to be carved into your skin that was in the symbol of what was called an opperator symbol. Practically taring off one of your sleeves and wrapping it around the mark and your wrist.

You then stood up from the cold soiled ground. Where were you? what were you even doing here anyway?