three

"come on juni, he is playing basketball!" yeonmi grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to the basketball court.

after we reached, a group of boys and taehyung were playing basketball. i did not even care to spare a look at the other boys and immediately stared at taehyung.

that was when he stared at me back, with his eyebrows raised up, i quickly looked away, in fear of being caught.

but he did not stop there. he mouthed the word, "come here" and was even using his hand, gesturing me.

i looked down and started entering the court, till i realise it did not mean me. my face reddened when another boy which seemed like jeon jungkook came in, high fived taehyung.

"you stupid girl, he was calling for his friend!" i quickly ran out, it was as though my heart wanted to swallow up my whole being.

"LOL! you should have seen your face!" yeonmi began teasing and picking on me.

"mimi ah!" after hearing that, it could only mean one thing. park jimin, her boyfriend was here.

i stared at them in disgust as they both smooched each other faces off.

"...i'm going now" i rolled my eyes and left the two lovebirds.

"ding!" my phone beeped. i quickly unlocked it and saw the notification.