twelve

taehyung's pov
-

i climb up the stairs and arrive in front of her classroom. she was right, there was no one there except her.

she was resting her head on the table, i hesitated to approach her, should i just leave her?

but i immediately changed my mind when i heard sounds of her sobbing softly. bae juni was crying.

i quickly walk up to her, "you okay?"

"obviously not asshat." she sniffed.

i mentally slapped myself for asking her a dumb question. "look up, i will cheer you up!"

she finally looked up and straight to my eyes, and all i saw was her swollen eyes and face filled with tearstains.

"what happened?" she glanced over at her table. i followed it, and it showed the midterm papers that all of us got back today.

unfortunately, she failed most of it and barely passed two papers.

"i'm a failure taehyung. look, no college will accept me and my parents will literally kill me."

i placed my hands on her back carefully, stroking her back up and down to assure her. "don't worry, its only the midterms! i can help you."

her eyes lit up as soon as i said that. "so you'll be my tutor?" she looked down shyly and i saw her cheeks have a tint of pink. it looked really cute to me.

"yes, definitely." i smiled and she gave me a tight hug. i was shocked for a moment but hugged her back.

"juni! i bought you banana m-" she removed her body from mine as she saw yeonmi coming into the classroom.

yeonmi awkwardly coughed and waved the banana milk in the air.

"i'll text you when i'll tutor you." i walked off and as soon as i passed by yeonmi, she gave me a teasing look and winked.

i winked back too, if it wasn't for our little plan, i'd never get to talk to juni.

i looked back one last time as yeonmi gave juni the banana milk, and yeonmi's words played in my mind again.

"i have a way on how you can talk to her."