thirty

"its like the tables has turned."

i look to yeonmi in confusion, "what do you mean?"

"you and taehyung literally kiss everywhere! now i know how you felt like with me and jimin."

i chuckled, "oh well."

"come over here ladies!" mr ong our homeroom teacher called us over to join the last class photo 3-2 would all have altogether.

all of us gave off the widest smiles, all genuinely happy of their own academic achievements. finally leaving this hellhole was what i thought.

"guess who!" taehyung covered my eyes from the back as he plant a kiss on my cheek.

"look, they're at it again!" yeonmi complains to jimin. taehyung removed his hands and i immediately engulfed him in a warm hug, "i missed you baby."

i admire the certificate thats in my hands, "looks like i really am going to college." taehyung rested his head on my shoulder, "obviously you're going! i knew you could do it."

"kim taehyung!" the boys called him for a group photo. "i'll be back juni, wait here!"

i took hold of his certificate as instructed and watched him run to the boys. they took a few shots. he looked so happy with them, it really warmed my heart up.

who would have thought that i had succeeded and would end up with kim taehyung, the one i fell in love at first sight.

my last year ended fortunately great here, from a boring life it was immediately changed to an exciting one when he first sent that text message.

that one message that made us happen.

"lets go." he smiled his usual rectangular smile and we walked hand in hand.

the end

-

'phone number' is over!

hope everyone has enjoyed this story, hop onto the next story i just published, 'dreams' ft. 6vixx!!