twenty one

we had just finished dinner and we part ways with the rest of the boys.

surprisingly, the journey back to my place was very quiet, till he broke the silence.

"juni."

me, being the awkwardest person randomly stopped walking and stood too straight. i did not expect him to break the silence.

he let out a slight chuckle, which made me ease.

"i wanna talk." i gulped when he said that. i turned to look at him, "talk?" i tried to pass it off by laughing, "what do we even need to talk about?"

i swear i mentally slapped myself. there was a lot we had to talk. like the kiss in the hallway.

normally, i could stay calm when i am with him which is pretty good because i have the longest crush ever on him but hearing myself say that just makes me want to dig up a hole and live there forever.

he put his hands on my shoulder, "are you really that blind bae juni?"

i blinked. "what?"

"don't you know that i have had the longest crush on you juni?"

and i had to blink a million times just to make sure i was not dreaming. did kim taehyung just say the exact words i want to tell him?

"juni?" i did not know what to do.

again, being myself i just ran.

i became sonic and just dashed back home.