twenty eight

juni's pov
-

"so what the heck are both of you up to?" i looked up and see yeonmi putting on the serious face she could ever do.

it was till we both bursted into laughter as we exchanged eye contact.

"what now mimi?" i tried to carry on writing on my essay which was literally due in the next period. but she snatched it away from me.

yeonmi pulled a chair and sat beside me, "how do you define your relationship with taehyung?"

i was dumbfounded. i've never thought of that at all. it was because we had already been holding hands often, giving hugs when the other needs it and even had a kiss last time.

"i-i don't know.."

"you like him right?"

i nodded furiously, "you're literally the only human on this earth that knows i have been crushing on him since the 1st year of high school."

"then confess you idiot!" yes, yeonmi was stating the obvious and something which seemed easy to do. but it will never be easy for me.

"he probably doesn't even like me!"

"how do you know!"

"because why would he like m-"

"HE LIKES YOU!"

i blinked in shock as yeonmi raised her voice, making a few heads turn our way.

she calmed down, "who do you think gave him your number?"

"it was you, duh."

"don't you get it?!"

it took me a few moments to finally realise what the heck was happening.

"h-h-he asked you for my number?"

"yeah!"

i let out a scream causing more heads to turn our away. i then bury my head in embarrassment on the table.

"what should i do mimi?" i was panicking.

"pass me your phone."

i hesitated but she snatched it away from me. it seemed like she was typing some words. "done!"

"ding!" a notification arrived.

"you're all set, babe." she finally handed me over the phone and i saw the message which she sent taehyung asking him to meet "me" after school.

i bit my lip as i felt nervous, "wow thanks."

i flipped to the backside of my phone, staring at sehun hoping that he'd give me all the energy i need for later.

-

ending in a few more chapters :(