fifteen

"i'm here."

i calmly turned, and there she is park yeonmi, possibly my savior turning up at the school rooftop.

"didn't know you'd really come." i said.

her eyebrows furrowed and she gave me a funny look, "park yeonmi never goes back on her own words."

then she raised one of her brows, "i'll tell you my gameplan, now." i gestured her to start.

she took out her phone which made me really puzzled, till i got a message. "ding!"

view message?
Yes | No

PARKYEONMI
<attached contact>
juni❤
add her to contacts?

"wait did you just-"

"yes, that is juni's number."

"so the heck do i do now?"

"i totally do not know, you want to maybe try stringing some words together and send her a message?"

i rolled my eyes at her sarcasm. she was very fluent in it.

"its not like i can just message her straight away, acting like i know her?"

"don't worry, come here." she started speaking softer, telling me how i could act as though i asked yeonmi for her number but she gave me the wrong one, and i had to act i got played.

i mouthed an O once she was done. "the cupid now has to go." she did a bow and turned back to the exit door.

"wait!" she stopped and looked back at me.

"what now dumbass?" i sighed but oh well she wasn't wrong in calling me one.

"give me a hint, does juni likes me?" she smirked, "thats for you to find out." and she exited out the door.

"thats for me to find out...." i mumbled. her reply felt empty but it was as though she knows something.

i hovered over juni's contact number, contemplating whether i should message her.

"i'll find out now then." i grinned as i began typing the first ever message i'd send bae juni.