twenty

i kept walking around back and forth as i wait for him just in front of the school gate.

heck, i wasn't the one going through the tryouts but i felt so nervous for him. was this how it feels to care for someone you like so much?

i pulled out my phone, went through instagram just so i could seem totally natural when i walk home with him later, just both of us. thinking of that already makes my heart flip a million times.

"juni!" the group of boys taehyung is close to called for me.

they all said hi to me, "how was it? did he get in?" all of a sudden, their faces seemed gloomy.

especially hoseok which was shocking as he had always been smiling and had this aura full of happiness.

i looked back to the school gate and finally, taehyung came out. obviously, he looked sad and was looking on the floor.

normally when he sees me, he'd always have this smile which makes me feel soft but not today. he saw me and barely acknowledged that i was there.

when he was nearer, i immediately pulled him into a hug, "its okay, taehyung." i hugged him the tightest i've ever did to someone.

i whispered, "if you still don't feel better, i actually don't like hugging someone who is sweaty just like you, but you are an exception.

at that comment, taehyung bursted into laughter. me being puzzled, looked up and saw him smiling straight at me.

i looked behind and saw his group of friends laughing as well, "did i just get-"

"-PRANKED!" jungkook spoke loudly and everyone cracked up.

i buried my face in taehyung's chest, as it was burning up due to embarrassment.

i finally looked up, "i got into the basketball team juni!" he cheered happily and jumped around.

"your kimbap tasted amazing by the way." he winked.

"you guys want to celebrate?" seokjin suggested and everyone agreed. we had agreed to go to this place which sells amazing kimchi soup.

on our way there, we split into two different groups. the group of boys walking behind both me and taehyung. honestly, i felt so shy i have never thought i'd ever walk with the boy i had a crush the longest on like this.

i tried to calm my heart down, but it never worked. instead it flipped another thousand times when taehyung grabbed my hand, interwined my fingers.

i bit my lips as my cheeks started blushing. as usual, the boys behind were cheering for taehyung and making noises.

"lets not care about them," taehyung finally spoke and ran with me. i giggled as we ran as fast as we can to get further away from them.

taehyung shouted, "last one to reach has to pay for everyone!"