sixteen

this is already back in present time yallsss
still in taehyung's pov
-

"so do you wanna go out?" those words actually came out from her mouth.

the words i really wanted to hear from her.

but its not bae juni saying it, its ahn jungah. "jungah, you're really nice but for the umpteenth time, please leave me alone." i tried to sound as stern as i could. she really needs to back off, she had been pestering me these few days.

"but you don't have a girlfriend!" she pouted and played with her hair.

i really shouldn't lie again because the last time i told jungah i was dating juni she flipped out and splashed water, what would she do next?

but my heart acted faster than my mind, "i am dating bae juni." i gulped, i wished that was really true.

"then prove it," this sly little fox crossed her arms, "kiss her in front of me."

my eyes was shaking for a moment, kiss? heck no we've never even went out alone together!

i really wanted to run away from that fox but unfortunately, juni just had to appear at that moment. she was casually putting her earphones on till she got dragged by ahn jungah to me.

"okay so your girlfriend is here, do it!" she looked so eager as she really knw i am lying.

juni took off her earphones, "okay the fuck is going on he-" i took the chance and immediately put my lips on hers. she stayed calm, and even responded back. we both let go, staring into each other eyes as though we can get lost in it.

but it showed one thing. both of us never wanted to let go.

at that moment, ahn jungah was there filming the whole thing, "hah! wait till you get loads of hate bae juni." the rest of the students were also completely shocked, some definitely filmed us kissing.

jimin with his arm around yeonmi's waist approached us, "did you guys just," he made a dramatic pause. "kiss?" both of them were giggling.

i wanted to get away with juni, i wanted to explain to her as it seemed very rash of me to just kiss her at that moment.

before i could, she already ran off. yeonmi pat my back, "that was her first kiss dumbass." i was shocked, i was her first kiss?

after the crowd dispersed, i was left alone on the school hallway, feeling lost.

many thoughts went through my head. why did she run off? she did not like it? was i forcing on her too much? am i really her first kiss?

and the most common question of all, now, what are we?