twenty seven

taehyung's pov
-

"kim taehyung!"

i turned and there was bae juni, waving at me with her biggest smile.

"be honoured asshat."

i looked at her questioningly, "why?"

"because you're gonna walk home with me, so many boys totally want this spot you're in."

i played along, "wow i am so honoured thanks."

we then started walking, our hands brushing past each other a million times.

all of a sudden, juni lets out a sigh and decides to interlock her hands with mine. it made my heart stop for a moment once i felt the warmth of her hands.

she spoke, "all better." she then looked into my eyes as her eyes disappear to form a eyesmile.

we then boarded the same bus as our apartments were all on the same way.

we could not really get a seat as the bus was filled with students from other schools on the way home as well.

we stood and grabbed the bus handles.

"excuse me!" a passenger stood up and bumped onto juni on his way out. i felt protective of her and quite annoyed so i grabbed her by the waist and glared at the passenger, "please be more careful."

as he alighted the bus, i looked back at juni who was practically touching my body as she kept looking left and right, all flustered.

"i-i'm sorry." i stuttered as i let go of her.

at that moment, two passengers went down on the next stop and both of us proceeded to sit.

i was already shook by all of the moments i had with her till she added one more to the list.

she carressed my hand, "never let go again."

-

im back hoomans