twenty three

juni's pov
-

"why were you uncontactable during the weekends missy?" i put my pen down and see yeonmi clearly mad as she crosses her arm.

i sighed, "i lost my phone mimi." i pouted to calm her down.

she sighed as well, "when did you last see it?"

"when i ate dinner with taehyung and the boys."

yeonmi mouthed an O, "you had dinner with taehyung?" i chuckled as she clearly did not care whether if i ate with the others but only him.

i nodded and she slightly hit my arm, "so proud of you jane the virgin."

"its kim taehyung!" the girls in our class went crazy.

"there they are!" taehyung was accompanied by jimin as he waved and gave yeonmi a hug.

i couldn't look straight at taehyung because of what he said last friday night. but he approached me first.

"hey, don't run away please." i shrugged, "sorry though for just leaving you that night."

"you left something by the way." i gave him a questioning look.

he held up my phone in the air. "you dropped it when you were running." he handed it to me and i immediately flipped it to the back, "hi sehun oppa."

in return, i gave taehyung a hug and i've never felt so happy. i really thought i lost it.

"but hey juni, there is something i wanna ask."

i nodded, "and i promise not to run away again."

"why did you put my contact name as loml?"