eight

i arrived at the classroom just next door, which was his classroom. behind me was a trail of water, which all came from me.

i went into 3-1, having the gloomiest face ever. everyone was shocked and stopped whatever they were doing.

i looked around and saw kim taehyung with a group of his friends. once i noticed him, i immediately walked that way.

"j-juni?"

i tried to stay calm, "what did you tell the whole school?"

he gulped, before he started explaining, he got interrupted by jungkook. "isn't this the girl you were dating?"

"ok well, jungah and her friends approached me and kept asking me to go out with them. so i told them i had a girlfriend. which was obviously fake, that was when they wanted proof. i knew they would never leave without proof, so i showed them the selfie of yours."

"you idiot, look what happened to me!"

"i'm sorry, i didn't know she'd be so evil." he pouted and looked really sad.

his friends were also helping him, "come on, forgive him!" i sighed and decided to just walked away.

i just wanted to dry myself now at that moment. that was until i slipped on the own puddle of water i made and almost dropped to the floor.

that was until, taehyung reacted pretty fast and caught me by the waist. our faces were pretty close and our hearts beated faster and faster.

"OHHHHHHHH~" his group of friends started to tease him.

we finally got back to reality and he let go, after making sure i was okay. just when i wanted to walk again, i groaned in pain.

"ouch!" don't tell me.....

i looked down my ankle and it got swollen. i groaned at the sight of my ankle in the worst state making this the worst day ever.

he saw and immediately got down, "i'll piggyback you to the nurse then you can dry off."

i hesitated, but he assured it was okay. so he brought me all the way to the nurse.