Chapter 32

Steve and I were fighting aliens, when we heard Clint on the radio. I managed to get one from the plane as we went by it again. "Cap, you've got a lot of civilians trapped in the bank on 22nd street." Clint said.

"I got it." Steve said. Then we went into the bank through the window. Steve went in first and then I followed. I stabbed a guy with a spear as Steve fought the other ones. I looked over as the alien died and saw Steve in a head lock.

The thing pulled off his mask just before I tried to jab at it with my spear. It moved. Steve stood up straight and pulled me behind him. The alien looked down as I noticed a beeping sound. It looked kinda panicked and picked it up. Oh crap, that's a bomb...

It looked at us and threw it at us. Steve covered us with his shield as the grenade went off. We flew out of the window. Steve twisted so that he would land on bottom with me on top. I grabbed onto his shield as he had his arms around my waist. We landed on a car with a hard thud. I groaned. That hurt, and I was on top.

Steve and I rolled off the car. He fell to the ground in a heap. "Steve are you ok?" I asked.

He groaned. I'm ok. Are you?" He asked.

"I"m fine. All in one piece." I said.

He stood up and hugged me. "I'm just glad you're ok." He said.

Our moment of peace was short lived as we were attacked again. I fought along with Steve. There weren't any people besides us on the streets, so my healing skills weren't really needed. Tony came down as we were fighting and helped then left. Next Thor came over.

We fought back and forth. Steve and Tor were getting tired, so was I. I was next to Steve and then he was shot. He flew behind me. "Steve!" I shouted.

Thor looked over and threw his hammer at an alien that was about to stab me. I made my way to Steve, when I got there he was holding his side. I looked at it. He got shot, figures. I went and healed it. Thor offered me his hand and helped me up. Then he helped Steve up, in a much more manly way of course.

Then something came in over the radio. "Stark, do you hear me? We have a missile headed straight for the city." A man said. I gasped, that's not good.

"How long?" Tony asked.

"Three minutes, at best." The man said on the other end.

I looked at Steve alarmed, he didn't hear it. That's not good. They would seriously send a nuke to NYC?! "I can close it! Can anybody copy? I can shut the portal down!" I heard Romanoff say from Steve's earpiece.

"Do it!" Steve said.

"No, wait!" I said at the same time as Tony.

Steve looked at me weird. "Stark, these things are still coming!" Steve said.

"I got a nuke coming in, it's gonna blow in less than a minute. And I know just where to put it." Tony said.

"Stark, you know that's a one way trip." Steve said. Tony just kept on going. I walked over to Steve. This area is pretty much clear. We just stood and watched.

New York streets has become a battleground.

The army is here, and try to contain violence, but clearly it not working.

But the billionaire

Iron Man, Tony Stark ...

"Come on, Stark." Steve said as Tony went into the portal. Nothing's happening. I buried my head in Steve's chest. "Close it." He said. A moment later it did. And out fell Tony Stark.

My Sweet Captain a Steve Rogers love story, Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें