chapter 1

Chapter 1

Hi my name is christine I'm 20 and a freshman in college. I got a letter in the mail from Baylor college and i got accepted in to Baylor college. I was so happy when I found out about that. I remember that day like it was yesterday.
Beep! Beep! Beep!
I woke up and looked at my phone and realized it was April 14, 2017. Sure turned off her alarm and then layed back on the bed for a few minutes. It's very bright in my room. I get out of bed to go to the bathroom to take a shower. I got in the shower and I heard my mom" yelling  to hurry and got dress and come eat breakfast". So I get out of the shower and dry my hair. Then I when to get dress my phone started ringing. I look at my phone and it's Sebastian. Sebastian is one of my brothers he is 3 years older then me. He's 24 and he lives in New York and he comes done to Florida we're we leave on holidays but that's because he is a police officer and he works all the time. So I answer the phone.
" Hi Sebastian "she said.
He answer back.
" Hi Christine how you been doing lately" he said.
" I'm good and how have you been doing and what's new with you and have you heard from Luka lately?" She said.
" I'm great. Been working a lot and I been dating someone seen October and she's great. Yes I've talked to luka. Luka been busy with cases. I miss hanging out with you sis. Hows mom and dad doing and most of all how your boyfriend doing"He said.
" I forgot that luka is a lawyer and how busy he is. I miss hangout out with you too bro. Mom and dad are doing going dad's work at Mario's and mom still working at vet office that's called PETS ME. My boyfriend Ethan is applying to colleges and I'm also applying for colleges. So who's the girl your dating?" She said.
"Well her name is Haley James Wade and she is important to me and she may be in my life forever" he said.
" Are you going to ask her to marry you bro?"She said.
" Maybe" he said.
" Well congrats bro I'm happy for you"she said.
" Christine you food going to get cold" mom yelled.
" Mom I'm on the phone with Sebastian. I will be done there in a minute" I yelled.
" Ok tell Sebastian that me and your father miss him so much" mom yelled.
" Ok I will mom"I yelled.
I go back to the phone.
" Sebastian are you still there" I asked.
"Yes I'm still here" he said.
" Mom said to tell you that she miss you so much and that she and dad love you"she said.
"Tell them I love them to. Hey I have to go now but we will talk later sis love you"he said.
"Loves you too" she said.
Then I hangout up the phone and then finish getting ready. Then I walk done stairs and see my dad in the living room watching football. His favorite time is the Texans. I walk into the living room.
" Good morning dad how are you and is the Texans winning" she asked.
" Good morning Christine and I'm a little tired but good and yes the Texans are winning 23-5" he said.
" Ok dad that awesome that the Texans are winning. I'm going to go see if Mom needs help" she said
" Ok"he said.
I went into the kitchen and looked​ at my mom.
" Hey Mom do you need help " I asked.
" I don't need help Christine" mom said.
So I went to the table and eat my breakfast. Then when I was done I went back up stairs and layed down on my bed.