chapter 24

Chapter 24

The doctor comes in to the waiting room. He walks over to Mrs. Fuqua. He sits next to her.
" You must be Mrs fuqua. I'M the doctor that worked in Ethan. Ethan had broken his arm even more but luckily I was able to fix it but it's going to be awhile before he can move it. He's going to have to go through therpy to get it back were it was" the doctor said.
She looked at him.
" So he's alright though?" Mrs. Fuqua asked.
" Yes he's ok. If you want you can go see him. He's just been woking up" the doctor said.
She shakes her head yes. So the doctor  took her to his room. They get to the room and Ethan was up and he was on so good pain meds. They walk in and Ethan was happy to see his grandma.
" Hi Ethan I'm doctor Kieth. I was the one who did surgery on your arm" Keith said.
" Thank you. How is she doing?" Ethan said.
It was silent for a minute.
"You mean the girl that came in with you" Keith said.
" Yes. And her name is Christine and is she out of surgery yet" Ethan asked.
" No shes not Ethan" his grandma said.
Ethan was quite for awhile​.
" Ethan she was in bad shape when you and her came in but I'm sure there doing everything they can to save her. If I may ask what happened to her?" Keith asked.
Ethan didn't say anything.
" She got in a car accident in Indiana and she was in a comma for awhile but then she woke up and didn't remember her boyfriend and her friends but she remember her family. She was suppose to be in the hospital but see showed up here to see Ethan and she fainted" his grandma said.
Keith looked confused.
" Ok I understand that but of all people why did she come she him. You said that she has a boyfriend. Why didn't she go see him? On less your her boyfriend" Keith said.
Ethan layed on the bed. Still not talking.
" Your her boyfriend aren't you" Keith said.
" Yes he's her boyfriend" his grandma said.
" I'm not her boyfriend anymore remember" Ethan said.
Keith looked at Ethan.
" Why do you say that?" Keith asked.
" Because shes with another guy named Nick. I still love her with all my heart but she has a new boyfriend and plus she's not going to want to be with me after I hurt her. I messed up bad and I don't know if she will ever forgive me" Ethan said crying.
It was quite.
" It's ok Ethan" his grandma said.
" Ok I have to back to work but if you need anything just press the call light" Keith said.
He left the room. Ethan was laying on the bed looking at his ring and crying.
His grandma see the pain he's in. He sits up on the bed.
" Can I see my phone please!" Ethan said.
His grandma hands him the phone. Ethan turns the phone on and sees all the missed calls. He calls Luka to let him know what's going on.
" Hey Luka it's Ethan" Ethan said.
" Ethan is Christine with you?" Luka asked.
" Yes she is" Ethan said.
Ethan can hear Luka telling everyone that Christine with him.
" Thank God" Luka said.
Ethan was quite for a minute because he didn't know how to tell him.
" Is she alright Ethan?" Luka said.
Luka here's that there was a code red in the background. Ethan couldn't say anything. So his grandma grabs the phone from Ethan.
" Hi this is Ethan grandma. We are in the hospital right now. Christine fainted in Ethan arms. She was bleeding and we called a 911 and they rusted her hear and she's in surgery right now. Ethan also had to have surgery because when she fainted. He  caught her with the arm that was broken. So right know we are waiting to hear about Christine" his grandma said.
" Thank you for taking care of her. So we will be there as soon as we can" Luka said.
" You don't have to come because when there done with the surgery there going to move her to Gravition hospital" his grandma said.
" There moving her back here" Luka asked.
" Yes" his grandma said.
" Ok keep us informed" Luka said.
" Ok I will" his grandma said.
She hanged up the phone. Ethan looked at her. Ethan was in alot of pain. So Ethan pressed the call light. The nurse came in.
" I need pain meds my arm is hurting really bad" Ethan said.
So the nurse walked out. Ethan was worried about Christine. He was crying because he was thinking that he might lose her and it's hurting him. The nurse came back in and put the pain meds in his IV. It's hit his blood steam really fast. It was the pain that makes you sleepy. When the nurse was done Ethan was sleeping.
" If you want you can stay in here with him" the nurse said.
" I would love to but can I ask you something? Is Christine out of surgery yet" his grandma said.
" She's not out of surgery yet but I can find out for you " the nurse said.
" Thank you" his grandma said.
" You must care about her alot" the nurse said.
" Yes we do. She's the girl my grandson is in love with. I'm going to tell you something. He's been in love with her since elementary School but he didn't know if she felt the same way. So he keep quiet and they got together when they were in highschool and they been together ever since. A year ago he came to my house and told me that he going to marry Christine. So I gave him my mother's ring. He loves her with all his heart. Christine is are family. So we are worried about her. She everything to him and right now he's hurting. I hope she's ok" his grandma said.
" I see how much you care about her" the nurse said.
The nurse walked out of the room.
" Ethan it's going to be alright. I believe in her. She's not going to leave you. I promise she will be with you for ever" his grandma said.
His grandma was praying to God to keep Christine Alive.