chapter 17

Chapter 17

It finally time to board the plane. Luka and Ethan went to there sits. Ethan looked at Luka.
" Hey do you think Christine going to understand what I did?" Ethan asked.
Luka was quite.
" Yes I think she's going to understand because you were in a messed up place and she loves you man" Luka said.
Ethan didn't look so worried anymore. But he was still grabbing his hands alot. The plane was getting ready to take off. When Luka gets a text message.
" Hey Luka I think I should tell you before you get here. Christine is awake but she doesn't remember anything. She remembers her family but she doesn't remember Ethan or anyone else. Please don't tell Ethan because if you tell Ethan he probably won't come" Sebastian said.
He looks at his phone and tried to figure out what to say. Ethan see Luka spacing out.
" Luka whats wrong. Who texted you?"Ethan said.
Luka looks up at Ethan. He has to lie to him.
" Nothing wrong. It's Erica my girlfriend she miss me" Luka said nervouly.
Luka looks out the window.
" Tell her that Christine is wake" Ethan said happy.
Luka looked at Ethan and how happy he was. Luka texted Sebastian back.
" Ok I won't tell him that but what are we going to do we get there and he see Christine and that she doesn't remember who he is?" Luka relpied back.
" I don't know yet but we will think of a way " Sebastian relpied.
Luka put his headphones in and started listening to music. He looked out the window because he couldn't look at Ethan. Ethan looked at Luka and was wondering what's going. The plane ride was quite. Luka was thinking​ in his mind.
" It's going to be bad once we get there because Christine doesn't remember her boyfriend Ethan. So how's Ethan going to react wants he finds out that Christine is not the same girl her was in love with. He going to be hurting when he see that. I don't know what to do?" In Luka mind.
He looks at Ethan and he remembers the first day they meet.
It was the day Christine got together. Christine brings him to the house to meet us. I had doults about him the first time i heard of him. 
" Hi my name is Ethan. It's nice to meet you" Ethan said.
" Hi Ethan I'm Ivan and this is my wife Elena" Ivan said.
He shock Ivan hand. He's so respectfull. I walked over to Ethan to introduce myself.
" I'm Christine older brother luka" Luka said.
Ethan looked surprised.
" I heard alot about you from Christine. She cares about you alot. And that must mean your Sebastian right" Ethan said.
" Yes nice to meet you Ethan" Sebastian said.
He really nice but I still have doults about him. I hope he's not using Christine. That's was the first day that Ethan walked into are life's. Back then I had doults on him but the more I got to Know him the more I know he cared for Christine. He save Christine back then. It was October 3, 2012 Christine and Ethan we're still in high school. They were dating for 2 year already. It was there 3 year anniversary. Christine loved going to school but 3 weeks ago something change. She would come home with
Bruises on her face and a busted lip. I ask .
" Hey Christine what's going on at school. Why are you coming home with bruises and lip busted?" Luka asked.
" It's nothing Luka don't worry about it" Christine said.
She went upstairs. Im worried about her and Im worried that​ Ethan doesn't know what's going on. It was there anniversary. Christine was in the locker room and Kieth came into the locker room and see Christines.
" Hey Christine. How's my sexy girl been doing" Keith said.
Christine didn't answer him. So he came closer and pushed her to the locker.
" Bitch you need to answer me when I'm talking to you" keith said.
Christine doesn't look at him.
" Why should I talk to you fucker?" Christine said.
Keith hit her in the face. But Christine didn't cry. There was a girl in the locker room. She ran out to look for some help and she ran into Ethan. When she got to him she was out if breath.
" What's wrong?" Ethan said.
The girl was having a hard time telling him. She was pointing at the locker room. So Ethan went into to locker room and see Christine and this guy in there. So Ethan stays back and watched them.
" So when are you going to leave that weak boyfriend of your and get with a real man" Keith said.
Christine answer him very quickly.
" Your call you a real man​. My brothers and Ethan are real man. Your not a real man" Christine said.
Keith gets mad and hits her again. Ethan see that he hit her. Christine see Ethan and Shakes her head no. He stays were he's at but he was so mad. Keith starts putting his hands in her shirt and Ethan can't take it anymore. He runs out and hits Keith and Keith hits him back. He hits Christine again and let's her go. Ethan gets up and see Christine on the floor unconscious. Ethan was trying to get up when Keith kicked him in the stomach. Keith got good hits in and then Ethan started getting hits in and Ethan beat him up were he was unconscious. Ethan ran over to Christine.
" Christine can you hear me it Ethan. Hang in there please" Ethan said.
He carried Christine to the nurse office. The nurse check out Christine and said that she's got alot of bruises but nothing serious. Nurse check out Ethan and he has broken ribs and a broken arm but Ethan looked more worried about Christine then himself. He sat with Christine until see woke up. She woke up and see Ethan there.
" Ethan are you ok?" Christine asked.
" Yes I'm ok but what about you?" Ethan said.
" Don't worried about it" Christine said.
He looks at Christine.
" Christine why didn't you tell me that he was doing that to you? I'm your boyfriend after all.
Christine​ looks away. She started crying. Ethan got up and went to the bed and sat down. He hugged Christine to make her feel better.
" I'm sorry I didn't tell you Ethan" Christine said.
" I love you Christine" Ethan said.
" I love you to Ethan with all my heart" Christine said.
That's the day I trusted Ethan cared for Christine. Ethan taps me to let me know we are in Arizona now. We been through alot and Ethan is like my brother. I don't want to see him get hurt. We get off the plane and had a hard time finding a taxi.